Just Loving Acdsee

MaryJo

I have been loading all my products and photos into ACDSee, and so far I am very pleased with the outcome. Since, I have so many products from SG's , its taking quite awhile , but I can see the products much more clearly ! And its fast too ! Much faster than using my folders .

But, whatt I really wanted to share was this : I downloaded a purchase I made today and put it directly into ACDSEE, it was a breeze to get the items into the category I wanted !! It actually eliminated 2 steps for me !

So I just thought I'd share with you all .... BTW Happy Mother's Day to everyone !!!

Did you guys know that you can drag images into the Image Basket, then you can export a list of all the items in your basket into a TXT document? It's SO cool! Makes putting together your credits SO much easier!

Did you guys know that you can drag images into the Image Basket, then you can export a list of all the items in your basket into a TXT document? It's SO cool! Makes putting together your credits SO much easier!

Amy, thanks for that tip! Awesome. I just downloaded ACDSee, and I'm totally loving it. It's a great program! I'm getting obsessed w/ organizing! :) I'm going to go and buy the full version as soon as I find that coupon code again...

Yes Amy, its awesome, and it makes it so much faster. It is taking awhile to load everything in to the program, but I'm more than half way through my stuff, so I'm getting there !

Ohh Amy do you have this organizing your EHD? and does it stay taht way....Im having a heck of a time figuring this out!

Yes, Mary. EVERYTHING is now stored on my new 250GB EHD, which is part of the reason I decided to switch over to ACDSee. It works GREAT!!

Archived