Bridge Cs3

Eggie

Everytime I try to browse for a file in Photoshop it takes me to Bridge automatically. I know Bridge is awesome and all that good stuff but I am having a time trying to navigate Photoshop that I really would rather not have to do it with Bridge also. It's just a little time consuming. Is there a way to make Bridge not the default browser and have Windows/Microsoft be it?

• 2 weeks later...

I am really new too and probably shouldn't be the one to answer, but I can tell you how I browse. I use Google Picasa while I am scrapping. I am able to see all of my supplies that way. When I find the element that I am looking for, I just right click and click on "open with Photoshop CS3"...and wholla it opens into Photoshop. It has been really slick. I know some say that they just drag from Picasa to Photoshop, but I haven't gotten that to work. There is a great doc for using picasa (a pdf file) that I got from this site. I can't remember where I found it. Someone else may be able to help. So read more about it. Go to the purple topic bar above and click on the "search" tab and type in "Picasa". You will find a lot of helpful info there. I have really loved it and found it very user friendly. I don't do any searching within Photoshop.

Archived