Is This Newbie Nuts To Upgrade?

I got an offer in my email from ADOBE to upgrade to CS3 for $299. Which means, if I upgrade I could end up with PSCS3 for all of $360! To have bought it outright it would have been $649. To upgrade when they aren't giving out this offer would cost me $549, plus the $60 we spent on the program so far. It seems like a no brainer to go ahead and upgrade.

I've had a BLAST with PSE6 so far. I've learned a TREMENDOUS amount thanks to Scrapgirls. I know I have a mountain more to climb to learn more!

Am I going to just BERRY myself?

Should I DO THIS?

Ok, I did it! Down loading now! Yeah!!!!!

Good for you...I received the same offer and would have taken them up on it but I don't have enough computer to run it. I'll be buying a new laptop before the convention but it will be too late for this offer so I'll just have to make sure I have more than enough power for the next offer...LOL!

• 1 month later...

Just caught up with this thread. I just upgraded too and am LOVING CS3. I only used PSE6 for about 6 months, but when I really started to understand the potential of CS3, I knew I had to do it. Worth every hard-earned penny to do it. Now am considering lightroom. does it ever end?

• 2 weeks later...
Just caught up with this thread. I just upgraded too and am LOVING CS3. I only used PSE6 for about 6 months, but when I really started to understand the potential of CS3, I knew I had to do it. Worth every hard-earned penny to do it. Now am considering lightroom. does it ever end?

I had got that same offer and upgraded from PSE 5.

I was long time PSP user but now I like PS better.

Archived