Rectangle Script On Thao's Big Design 2009 Calendar

Toni L.

Thanks Vaughnde. I'm wanting to make calendars for my mother and sister for x-mas but I believe the size of the template has something to do with why the script won't work correctly. Thanks for replying though. =0)

Toni I haven't seen Dee around today...nor have I used the script yet either. So I can't help you at this point. I hope you get the answer you need and soon!

Toni! Great to see you again on the MB! How are you doing? I certainly hope that things are going great for you and that this is an indication you'll be around here a lot more from now on. You've really been missed!

Oh, wish I had an answer on the on the script. I think Dee is on vacation about now, if I remember correctly. Actually, what would I know? I haven't been on the MB much lately myself!

Anyway, it's so good to have you back!

Hi Sarah! Thank you so much for the warm welcome back. =0) I've missed all ya'll as well. Instead of working and going to school full time and taking care of my family, we've decided that I needed to quit my job and focus solely on my degree and my family. Boy was it a handful! So hopefully I'll have a little more time to pop in on the MB.

I'll still play around with the templates and see if I can't get them lined up without the script, when you use those scripts, you get spoiled on them. *laugh*

Take care!

Toni! Great to see you again on the MB! How are you doing? I certainly hope that things are going great for you and that this is an indication you'll be around here a lot more from now on. You've really been missed!

Oh, wish I had an answer on the on the script. I think Dee is on vacation about now, if I remember correctly. Actually, what would I know? I haven't been on the MB much lately myself!

Anyway, it's so good to have you back!

Sorry it's crazy around here! I am on my way out the door but I will take a look first thing in the morning to see what is up. Just out of curiosity you haven't upgraded PSP have you? The scripts don't seem to want to work in PSPX2a.

Hi Dee,

Thank you so much for replying. Actually, I am using X2. I could have sworn, however, that I used the square script in version X2. Is it all scripts that will not work in version X2 or just the rectangle? I do still have XI on my computer so I can always go back to using that one for this specific project. That would be no problem at all.

On another note...the template is for an 11 x 17 and the scripts go up to 12, which do you suggest I use to keep the format? When I have it completed I'll be following the directions that came with the product for printing in 8.5 x 11.

Thank you so much! I sure appreciate your help!

Sorry it's crazy around here! I am on my way out the door but I will take a look first thing in the morning to see what is up. Just out of curiosity you haven't upgraded PSP have you? The scripts don't seem to want to work in PSPX2a.

Archived