Pspx2 Or Pspx2 Ultimate?

marjalynn

Hi,

I am new to digital scrapbooking. I have bought and all of the videos Ro produced on how to use it and had a trial downlaod, PSPX2 Ultimate. Now it is time for me to actually purchase it. Does anyone know the difference between PSPX2 Ultimate and just the PSPX2 software? I read the differences, but I do not know enough to know how much the "Ultimate" package would really help me. Does anyone have any advice?

Thank you!

Welcome to the world of digital scrapbooking :) Currently I use PSP X2. From what I can tell, the regular version and the Ultimate version are similar, except the Ultimate version also includes more advanced photo editing tools, additional photo tubes/frames built in, a media recovery software, and is supposed to work better with Windows Vista (although I think the regular PSP X2 works fine on Vista as well). Otherwise, for digital scrapbooking, they should be pretty much the same. Good luck making your decision! My PSP X2 keeps asking me to upgrade, so you'll have to let me know what you decide ;)

I use PSPxi aka PSPX 1 not 2 and it also kept asking me to upgrade when they were having a sale. It's stopped that now but I agree with Tiza. Just be aware that you will need more memory than is normally installed in your computer. I had PSP9 and before I could use xi I had to upgrade my memory from 512mb to 2.4GB. Even with that much sometimes its still a hog.

Archived