A Picasa ? Yet Again.

Ande43

Is there any way that you can find where a folder is from....it's origin?? I have, all of a sudden 3 folders of each one all exactlyy the same. I have no idea where they are...I have cleaced out and orgonized in my External hard drive and that is the only place these files are. Anyone know if You can search somehow for them??

Carol, In Picasa 3 - you can highlight the folder you want to search for then if you go to the top of the toolbar and click on "Folder"

it gives you a dropdown box and option of chosing "Locate on Disk" ( or you can use Ctrl Enter) if you click on that, a new window

opens and shows you your folder again and at the top of that window it gives you the name of your folder

if you click in that bar it takes you up another level which gives you the location or folder where it

is. Hope this helps. I don't know if I explained it very well but PM me it doesn't make sense & I will try to explain it more.

Carol, In Picasa 3 - you can highlight the folder you want to search for then if you go to the top of the toolbar and click on "Folder"

it gives you a dropdown box and option of chosing "Locate on Disk" ( or you can use Ctrl Enter) if you click on that, a new window

opens and shows you your folder again and at the top of that window it gives you the name of your folder

if you click in that bar it takes you up another level which gives you the location or folder where it

is. Hope this helps. I don't know if I explained it very well but PM me it doesn't make sense & I will try to explain it more.

Thanks Linda...am heading out the door, but will do this when I get home this evening.

Archived