The Ripped Paper Brushes

mmimmi

I know brushes are limited with PSP ... but I saw someone use the ripped paper brushes in a LO... do we have those in the boutique? Do they work with PSP? ANd also I remember seeing some brushes that are not limited by size int the boutique for PSP and now I can't find them anymore. Should I look closer (duuuh)? Probably :thanks:

Mimi,

We can use any of the brushes in the boutique. They come with both .abr and .png files. We open up the png files and resize them to the size acceptable in whatever PSP we use. For psp9 and below its 500 pixels. For x and up its 999 pixels at the largest size. And then we can import them into PSP. We can use the dynamic brushes as well as the other brushes.

I hope that will help you.

Im not sure what brush set your pointing at. But most Brushes in the boutque are useable by PSP users, as they come with PNG images that allow you to make them abrush.

When i used psp though... i used this product the most to create a torn look: Almost Instant Torn Edges Set 2 Digital Embellishment Mini

I found it much easier to lay a tear on the paper and create the look i wanted, then eraseing.

Hope that helps.

ANgela

Im not sure what brush set your pointing at. But most Brushes in the boutque are useable by PSP users, as they come with PNG images that allow you to make them abrush.

When i used psp though... i used this product the most to create a torn look: Almost Instant Torn Edges Set 2 Digital Embellishment Mini

I found it much easier to lay a tear on the paper and create the look i wanted, then eraseing.

Hope that helps.

ANgela

Angela, that looks like what I need. I'll go raid the boutique. Thanks.

I found different ones too ... templates ... I guess I should just add them to my cart before I loose them again and them decide what would work the best. Are those easier to use than the templates? They are called instant ... :)

http://store.scrapgirls.com/product/8562/S...s%3A-Torn-Edges

http://store.scrapgirls.com/product/9359/S...3A-Torn-Edges-2

These are used differently but are great templates. They work best when used as a mask so you maintain the transparency and fuzzy edges.

Oh and I have these too! :D

Archived