A Way To Have A Wishlist...

Guest lisaedson

Guest lisaedson
I know myself, and quite a few others have wanted a wishlist here, and I know that is coming after some other things have been sorted (poor Ro and Angie!) so until then I found this handy website where you can create a wishlist for free, and put things on it from all over the web to keep them in one place! I hope this is helpful to someone other than me :D

[url="http://www.wishlistr.com/"]http://www.wishlistr.com/[/url]

Just create and account for free, and away you go!

Guest Cropnpix
That's pretty cool! My 11 year old would love it. She ALWAYS has a running wish list in her head of her "wants". LOL

Guest magick2112
:2468who-do-we-appreciate: Oh BIG kisses all over your forehead!
I was one of the people who asked Ro about a wishlist
and look at you who found something even better that will work
for the entire internet. :breakdance:
Thanks so much
Heather E.

Guest lisaedson
Hehe, you're all welcome, a friend of mine actually mentioned it because my birthday is coming up and she wanted to see what I was after but I just knew that there were a few of you on here who would be interested :D

• 4 weeks later...
Guest deannayh
Oh this is GOOD, very very good!

thank you!

Now I can stop making 1500 Microsoft Word files for every type of shopping industry out there, lol.
[i](More space on my new hard drive :-)[/i]

deanna

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lisaedson
LOL Deanna... I bet that new space will soon get taken up again! I am off out to buy myself an external hard drive today - all the goodies the girls here keep throwing at us makes me need more and more space ;)

Guest deannayh
[quote name='lisaedson' post='46999' date='Jun 17 2006, 01:27 AM']LOL Deanna... I bet that new space will soon get taken up again! I am off out to buy myself an external hard drive today - all the goodies the girls here keep throwing at us makes me need more and more space ;)[/quote]

I *KNOW*...I just had to buy 2 - 500GB hard drives myself!

Archived