Ps Or Pse 7?

Barbz

:banghead: this is me,,,banging my head on a door..don't know which one to use pse 7 or pscs3 extended...have both. don't know a whole lot about either one!! I look at all your layouts and I think I will NEVER get this...it is hard...perhaps I will not give up my papers yet, hehe.. well anyway. thanks for listening...

Either one is totally worth getting to know. I use PSCS3 and recently bought PSE7 and it confounds me!

Visit the tutorials in the University and google for tutorials. Many folks love Ro's Secrets. She has them for PSE and PS. But really, I think the best thing to do is get in there and mess around with buttons...try this and that and see what happens. It will pay off, I promise!

Good luck and don't give up!

:)

I think trying to figure out those programs without a tutorial is self torture, myself.

You need to know a little bit before you go start pushing buttons.

Things like, make a duplicate file of your paper or photo before you start playing with it, so you don't destroy the original (ask me why I'm saying this...), what the difference in resolution means, and a ton of other things.

Even Adobe's tutorials are better than nothing.

You want to enjoy this, not inflict pain on yourself!

Just my opinion...

:)

Either one is a good program. PSCS3 can do more things but it is little bit more difficult to learn. I highly recommend buying Ro's Scrapbook Secrets Revealed for whichever one you decide to tackle. You will be amazed at the progress you can make learning the program for digital scrapbooking with Ro's videos.

Hi Barb! You WILL get this! Just take a deep breath... it might be good to start with Elements, as it is generally a bit easier of a program. I think Ro's Secrets would be very helpful for you (her voice is sooooo soothing, too :D) I've heard of Scrap Girls watching her Secrets several times so that it really sinks in...

Archived