Trouble With Printing Size I Want!

kenzirhea

I purchased the card templates 5.5 x 4.25 but after I've completed/saved my computer won't let me print at the size I made it - it defaults to have me pick full page, 5x7, 4x6, etc. . .any one have any ideas??? I have vista - seems like I didn' thave any problems with my XP allowing me to print to sizes I chose for the document.

I dont know why, but i cant get vista to be nice with its default print for my pictures. I just pull my stuff into PSE and print from there.

Sorry im not much help :(

Angela N.

I purchased the card templates 5.5 x 4.25 but after I've completed/saved my computer won't let me print at the size I made it - it defaults to have me pick full page, 5x7, 4x6, etc. . .any one have any ideas??? I have vista - seems like I didn' thave any problems with my XP allowing me to print to sizes I chose for the document.

OH well duh I never thought to just try to print from the software itself - I'll give that a try! Yah the vista is not user friendly when trying to print custom sizes - it's irritating!

I must be weird or something, I've never considered printing from the operating system. Control freak that I am, if I want to print in a specfic size, I create a new document in PS the size I will print and bring in a flattened jpg of what I'm printing. I used to do this in Word, but I'm better in PS now, so I just do it there.

Archived