I Am Ready For Thursday! How 'bout You?

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope, no details there. The monkeys must have taken and hidden them, OR ELSE, ANGELA, are you causing more mischief??? I bet one of us grabbed it by mistake all because ANGELA sprinkled pixie dust on us and made us grab everything in sight!!! LOL I don't have it in my cart, did you take it by mistake Debi? :dancingelephant::dancingcow::bouncing-frog:

Hey where'd everybody go??? HELLO HELLo Hello hello , oh, dear, it's echoing in here. Everyone must have gone to eat lunch. Pssssssssstt I'm still in my bathrobe, didn't want to miss any of the good stuff in the boutique today, LOLOL.

Nope, no details there. The monkeys must have taken and hidden them, OR ELSE, ANGELA, are you causing more mischief??? I bet one of us grabbed it by mistake all because ANGELA sprinkled pixie dust on us and made us grab everything in sight!!! LOL I don't have it in my cart, did you take it by mistake Debi? :dancingelephant::dancingcow::bouncing-frog:

:rolleyes::dunno: Not me I'm an :newangel::rofl:

:monkeydance: <-------------- I KNOW WHO DID IT. . .YEP this must be "our guy"

Hey where'd everybody go??? HELLO HELLo Hello hello , oh, dear, it's echoing in here. Everyone must have gone to eat lunch. Pssssssssstt I'm still in my bathrobe, didn't want to miss any of the good stuff in the boutique today, LOLOL.

CUTE BATHROBE !!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't even brushed my hair yet. . .SCARED THE MB WILL GO DOWN AGAIN. . .LOL

OH DID BRUSH MY TEETH THOUGH. ..lol

CUTE BATHROBE !!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't even brushed my hair yet. . .SCARED THE MB WILL GO DOWN AGAIN. . .LOL

OH DID BRUSH MY TEETH THOUGH. ..lol

I can smell your minty fresh breath from here Debi, And look at that smile, GORGEOUS!

Nope, I am still here but I did grab a sprite and some chips (healthy i know...no letures please) and watching my Itunes decide that is brand new and reload itself for the 10th time today. argh....they have to fix these bugs in the system. argh.

Nope, I am still here but I did grab a sprite and some chips (healthy i know...no letures please) and watching my Itunes decide that is brand new and reload itself for the 10th time today. argh....they have to fix these bugs in the system. argh.

Melissa yes it's healthy. . .Sprite has water & chips are made from veggies. . .WORKS FOR ME. . .LOL

quoting godfather. i think it was godfather....

I'm still standing here, I am still standing here...you see me? I am right here with my cart full of goodies snacking and trying to get my ipod to work...lol

Works for me too Melissa, Now I'm hungry, I need to go shower! What am I going to do, it will cost me a half hour of shopping time!!! Can you girls hold down the fort for me and save me one of everything that comes along???

And Melissa IT'S WAY better then I got in "BLINKIE JAIL" last week. . .Never gonna line those blinkies up in a straight line again. . .NOPE, I learned my lesson. .

NEVER AGAIN. . .NEVER AGAIN. . .NEVER AGAIN. . .NEVER AGAIN. . .NEVER AGAIN. . .NEVER AGAIN. . .

Works for me too Melissa, Now I'm hungry, I need to go shower! What am I going to do, it will cost me a half hour of shopping time!!! Can you girls hold down the fort for me and save me one of everything that comes along???

sure can, but I will have to leave in about an hour too...gotta go to an art show of my hubby's sculptors and then i have a family party afterwards until around 10 pm. i will miss alot too.

quoting godfather. i think it was godfather....

I'm still standing here, I am still standing here...you see me? I am right here with my cart full of goodies snacking and trying to get my ipod to work...lol

SO SORRY Melissa. . .Monkey got in the way. . .I SEE YOU NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monkey plez your on my foot. . . .

And Melissa IT'S WAY better then I got in "BLINKIE JAIL" last week. . .Never gonna line those blinkies up in a straight line again. . .NOPE, I learned my lesson. .

NEVER AGAIN. . .NEVER AGAIN. . .NEVER AGAIN. . .NEVER AGAIN. . .NEVER AGAIN. . .NEVER AGAIN. . .

Yes, we all have to learn that lesson. no lines to much coding to much loading for everyone....easier to break up. I was put into that jail too when i tried to overload the blinkies as well. lol

I'm NEVER GONNA LEAVE. . .I'm NEVER GONNA LEAVE. . .I'm NEVER GONNA LEAVE. . .I'm NEVER GONNA LEAVE. . .

Monkey hold Rosemary's cart for her plez. . .

Then we save Melissa's Too when she has to leave. . .OH MONKEY PLEZ DON'T CRY. . .They WILL BE BACK, I promise. . .

Here Monkey have some :tissue: dry your eyes. . .SEE that's better. . .

Just having a chance to check out the new things. Still here in Texas, so not on that much. Love the sale and thank you, will defintely have to spend mony now.

Hi Julie, there are so many new things already on the shelves. I'm so excited, I don't want to leave!!! Yup can't pass up a sale, or a boat! LOL

I'm NEVER GONNA LEAVE. . .I'm NEVER GONNA LEAVE. . .I'm NEVER GONNA LEAVE. . .I'm NEVER GONNA LEAVE. . .

Then we save Melissa's Too when she has to leave. . .OH MONKEY PLEZ DON'T CRY. . .They WILL BE BACK, I promise. . .

I'll be back soon monkey, plez don't cry, handing over more :tissue: .... if I ever do leave that is. LOL. Still here, don't cry.

oh sure I go to the grocery store for a minute (yes I drove LOL Thank God I didn't hit anything) and I came back to 3 more pages of this thread and lots of new stuff....

off to try and check it out.

I'll be back soon monkey, plez don't cry, handing over more :tissue: .... if I ever do leave that is. LOL. Still here, don't cry.

Look Rosemary Monkey's smile'n now. . .

Does Michelle NEED HELP??? She can't see everything. . .Maybe we could discribe everything to her. . .

I tried to describe some of the stuff I placed in her cart earlier like the photo masks and the country red plus 1776 for her.....maybe...well....Do you think she needs some jellies too?

Does Michelle NEED HELP??? She can't see everything. . .Maybe we could discribe everything to her. . .

Yes, descriptions would be helpful LOL.

Thanks for thinking about me.

OKAY HERE GOES. . .AWESOME. . .BEAUTIFUL. . .FUN. . .GREAT IDEA. . .TOO CUTE. . .MUST HAVE. . .HAVE TO HAVE. . .STUNNING. . .

does that help Michelle???

:) to get more friends, take a peek at your friends list of friends.. did that make sense?

another neat thing is to go search out the ScrapGirls offical group!

Angela N.

(i just shared on my profile the link to the SG Group and the neat thread where we have been putting up pictures of SG's)

Oh good, I went to check my friends requests and NONE OF YOU WERE THERE! sob

I have to leave on a trip as soon as I finish class today so will look forward to checking up on everything (including all this fabulous new STUFF - how do they keep doing this?) when I get to a motel tonight - and of course alone in a motel no one watching me while I shop lol - On another trip I was using my laptop while they all watched TV and my dh said, "I thought you were playing games and all this time you've been SHOPPING??" "Just some scrapbooking stuff" I assured him. Little does he know, bwahaha.

[i am in the official SG group by the way and my name is Marylou Lynn]

Archived