I Am Ready For Thursday! How 'bout You?

Does Michelle NEED HELP??? She can't see everything. . .Maybe we could discribe everything to her. . .

I tried to describe some of the stuff I placed in her cart earlier like the photo masks and the country red plus 1776 for her.....maybe...well....Do you think she needs some jellies too?

YES YES those Jellies are great for Michelle. . .

BTW why does carol's name look odd (different then everyone elses) at the bottom of the page??? PIXY DUST MAYBE????

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You gals might want to check out these collections from the past for the 4th of July:

A July Collection Mini

then there's

4th of July Collection

and don't forget about

Fourth Brush Set

nor about this one paper mini

Red White and Blue Paper Mini

and this lovely quilt collection

American Quilt Collection Biggie

And now your baskets should be really full of goodies. No need to thank me laides. It was my pleasure.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Okay MUST BE THAT PIXIE DUST but can someone else plez check this link & tell me if you see the layout's details????? Says "listed below". . .BELOW WHAT????? LOL LOL LOL

PLEZ LOOK HERE

I'll check, brb

lol - I looked also Debi and Rosemary - that pixie dust is powerful stuff

Does Michelle NEED HELP??? She can't see everything. . .Maybe we could discribe everything to her. . .

I tried to describe some of the stuff I placed in her cart earlier like the photo masks and the country red plus 1776 for her.....maybe...well....Do you think she needs some jellies too?

BTW why does carol's name look odd (different then everyone elses) at the bottom of the page??? PIXY DUST MAYBE????

it is because she is posting something

Do you mean way, way, way down at the bottom where everyone who is reading this thread is listed? That's because my board name is lorac, the reverse of Carol.............. Check out my siggy.

There's just too much fun going on in here!

:)

I was at chuch since 8:30 this morning (left at 8:00) then ran some errands, then crashed on the couch and have been reading this thread for half a day. lol Well, for about 15 minutes.

Gotta go meander up and down those boutique aisles. I like to take my time and savor all the sights.

Thank you Melissa and Debi, I think you are right I DO need some jellies

I thought you might like those! Good Call....NOW exactly HOW MUCH money do you have to spend today Michelle? ROTFL! :dancingcow:

Do you mean way, way, way down at the bottom where everyone who is reading this thread is listed? That's because my board name is lorac, the reverse of Carol..............

maybe it was in italics. Debi's was that way a while ago. Wonder what it means? Hmmm....

Just rememeber Michelle have the kids pick up those Jellies cause they are STICKY & if puppy gets ahold of them her, they will stick to the roof of her mouth. LOL LOL LOL

Just rememeber Michelle have the kids pick up those Jellies cause they are STICKY & if puppy gets ahold of them her, they will stick to the roof of her mouth. LOL LOL LOL

ROFL

Do you mean way, way, way down at the bottom where everyone who is reading this thread is listed? That's because my board name is lorac, the reverse of Carol.............. Check out my siggy.

Yes Carol know your board name LOL it just looked funny) Melissa said it was cause you were posting . . .

I looked in my cart and I'm not breaking the bank yet...so I'm hoping for more stuff... ussualy I'm praying for nothing else to come out by this thime... lol ... I'm also getting some stuff that is NOT in the "what's new" section ... THERE'S A SALE

Alright everyone. I have to say goodbye and goodnight to all of you. TY for letting me play today with all of you on the MB! I am going to have fun buying all my EXTRA goodies because of the sale! Take care and talk to you all either here or on FB! night!

Alright everyone. I have to say goodbye and goodnight to all of you. TY for letting me play today with all of you on the MB! I am going to have fun buying all my EXTRA goodies because of the sale! Take care and talk to you all either here or on FB! night!

Bye Melissa. . .GONA MISS YOU. . .

<------------LOVES MELISSA

<----peeks her head around the corner of an aisle, and whispers something to a particularly sparkly monkey, and the monkey begins to dance up and down the aisle. You cant help but think... what a cute monkey, all that glitter.. so purtty, your eyes cant come off the monkey.....

Hey, your cart got fuller... did you see those other monkeys? they are like little secret agent monkies.... Angela has secret agent monkeys? oh dear...

I looked in my cart and I'm not breaking the bank yet...so I'm hoping for more stuff... ussualy I'm praying for nothing else to come out by this thime... lol ... I'm also getting some stuff that is NOT in the "what's new" section ... THERE'S A SALE

Mimi. . .I put a cart load in yesterday too. . .OH NO. . .WHAT WILL WE DO?????

<----peeks her head around the corner of an aisle, and whispers something to a particularly sparkly monkey, and the monkey begins to dance up and down the aisle. You cant help but think... what a cute monkey, all that glitter.. so purtty, your eyes cant come off the monkey.....

Hey, your cart got fuller... did you see those other monkeys? they are like little secret agent monkies.... Angela has secret agent monkeys? oh dear...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

(cheese it here comes the ICON POLICE AGAIN)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

OOOOoooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo now there are secret agent monkeys. We're doomed! Thanks so much Angela!!!! :disappearing-smilie:

Angela are you giving "US" a "HINT" ??????? A HINT OF THINGS TO COME?????

Did Monkey miss me Debi, I snuck out to take my shower quickly. Now I just have to sneak out to blow dry my hair. Rosemary<---------keeping watch out for siren's and blinking lights, LOL

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What? i am innocent. I swear! who posted that? i know of no such thing! me have secret agent monkeys, who thought that up. Mustive been JoannB...hmm... shes up to no good.

:blink::blink::blink: MUST HAVE MORE, MUST HAVE MORE, MUST HAVE MORE :blink::blink::blink:

ANGELA'S BACK!!! LOL, off to peek in the boutique again! Rosemary <----------leaving with arms outstreched in front of her, eyes glazed, not looking left or right just grabbing anything in her way!!!

Archived