I Am Ready For Thursday! How 'bout You?

LOL debi, lets just say... there is a certain ticket you can purchase in the store.... it may be WAY worth your wild to make it work and PURCHASE that ticket.

(dont be surprised if it suddenly appears in your cart!)

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did Monkey miss me Debi, I snuck out to take my shower quickly. Now I just have to sneak out to blow dry my hair. Rosemary<---------keeping watch out for siren's and blinking lights, LOL

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

OKAY 10 ( :rofl: )are a safe bet. . .Gonna see how many before I get hauled off to ICON JAIL. . .LOL

:oops: DON"T TRY 15. . . . THEY'LL GET CHA. . (or even MORE THEN 10)

LOL debi, lets just say... there is a certain ticket you can purchase in the store.... it may be WAY worth your wild to make it work and PURCHASE that ticket.

TICKET? DID YOU SAY TICKET??? LIKE IN GOLDEN TICKET TO THE WILLIE WONKA CHOCOLATE FACTORY???? Rosemary <---------------quickly scrambling to find ticket and throwing things willy nilly off of the shelves and every which way, gotta find the ticket!!!

:huh::unsure:

CONFUSED HERE. . .monkey what in the WORLD is Auntie Angela talking about??? TICKET???

Did Monkey miss me Debi, I snuck out to take my shower quickly. Now I just have to sneak out to blow dry my hair. Rosemary<---------keeping watch out for siren's and blinking lights, LOL

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

OKAY 10 ( :rofl: )are a safe bet. . .Gonna see how many before I get hauled off to ICON JAIL. . .LOL

:oops: DON"T TRY 15. . . . THEY'LL GET CHA. . (or even MORE THEN 10)

Good to know amount that is acceptable.

ANGELA :wobbly-eyes::wobbly-eyes::wobbly-eyes: neeed tissue, can't find ticket, sob.

Oh my gosh...I feel like I'm in the chat room. lol You gals are quite chatty today.

I need to get back to the aisle I was on, though...

:)

TICKET? DID YOU SAY TICKET??? LIKE IN GOLDEN TICKET TO THE WILLIE WONKA CHOCOLATE FACTORY???? Rosemary <---------------quickly scrambling to find ticket and throwing things willy nilly off of the shelves and every which way, gotta find the ticket!!!

:dunno:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh my gosh...I feel like I'm in the chat room. lol You gals are quite chatty today.

Hi Char, glad you could make it to the sale, it's awesome, but watch out, ANGELA HAS PIXIE DUST AND SHE'S NOT AFRAID TO USE IT. Quick catch her in the aisles, she's looking innocent but I know she's up to something! Hurry, grab her before she get's away!!!

Hi Char, glad you could make it to the sale, it's awesome, but watch out, ANGELA HAS PIXIE DUST AND SHE'S NOT AFRAID TO USE IT. Quick catch her in the aisles, she's looking innocent but I know she's up to something! Hurry, grab her before she get's away!!!

I was looking at some jelly stuff that came out today and my hands were too slick to get her!

Sorry. She's sneaky, too. :dancingghost:

The ticket.... oh dear... its THE ticket. I bought mine in.. march? when did they come out? hmm... Look at the menu to the far left... thats your hint!

Are you talking ticket to the convention Dear Angela??? LOL You silly nut! Hey, think the pixie dust is wearing off. My arms aren't hanging out in front of me any more! I'd better go see what all I put in my cart.....

Guest Peppi

OMG girls, for one time that I don't follow this thread already in the morning, I come here and see 256 posts :jawdrop:

Only awesome stuff again this week, AWSOME!!

OMG girls, for one time that I don't follow this thread already in the morning, I come here and see 256 posts :jawdrop:

It wasn't us Caroline, ANGELA was throwing pixie dust around and it just made us go crazy! :conversation:

Caroline. . .WOW you are HERE. . .QUICK Monkey plez get my pix with Caroline. . .Member get two Melissa needs one too. . .

Caroline. . .WOW you are HERE. . .QUICK Monkey plez get my pix with Caroline. . .Member get two Melissa needs one too. . .

Hey Debi, get monkey in the photo too, I'll take your picture, then you can get one of me with her!!! :dancingelephant::dancingelephant:

Archived