I Am Ready For Thursday! How 'bout You?

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just have a second before dh comes home to wisk me away for the evening. Love the fishy's in the Aquarium. The collection is awesome! Do you realize I spent so much time chatting on the mb and in the chat room today, I never even read the newsletter yet? LOLOL. Can't believe how the day just flew by! Hope I can get to it later. :D

TY! Valerie! I love your Jellies! Very nice styles that I will have today.. oh yeah...they will be mine

I used these styles on several of my collections and haven't wanted to release them, but I received a request for the alpha in my theme park collection so I am nearly done with creating a SS version of it and while one set of the alpha was jellied, if you want to rotate each letter, ya gotta have the jelly to get the lighting right. The SS alpha is taking awhile to separate each letter as there are 4 versions of both upper and lowercase.

Meanwhile, you can jelly other things. Glad you like it.

YAY You ROCK Valerie! That SS Alpha is gonna come in HANDY!

TY! Valerie! I love your Jellies! Very nice styles that I will have today.. oh yeah...they will be mine

I used these styles on several of my collections and haven't wanted to release them, but I received a request for the alpha in my theme park collection so I am nearly done with creating a SS version of it and while one set of the alpha was jellied, if you want to rotate each letter, ya gotta have the jelly to get the lighting right. The SS alpha is taking awhile to separate each letter as there are 4 versions of both upper and lowercase.

WELL there you are. . .Did you get your lo done????? OF COURSE YOU DID LOL

Oops forgot to mention the bread baking brushes! Sooooo Cooooool, I've got to make more poppy seed and carmel rolls before the middle of July, anyone want to come and bake with me??? Melissa what's your name on fb too? I'll add you both! Valerie, did you see my previous post about your boats??????

Brush Set: Baking Bread Biggie

Thanks for noticing, Rosemary! Can you believe that I just baked 3 loaves of bread yesterday and 2 of them are already gone, gone, gone. I may just have to break out the mixer again today . . . :)

ROFL! Thats typical in a Mennonite Household too...thats why they do 10 loaves and freeze some of them :D

WELL there you are. . .Did you get your lo done????? OF COURSE YOU DID LOL

Yep...got all 4 Swap Crop Pages done for Ann! Of course my daughter is down the hall this weekend and so she took my camera...but thats okay I'll have some cute pics to use on SG52 on Sunday. I'll get it back tomorrow :D

Oh my ... you girls ... I can't keep up!!!! How do you get around to all these message boards so fast! And, you get all the shopping in, too?

I love love love the patriotic collections. I've been looking watching and waiting for these. They just fell right off the shelf and into my cart so fast. Now where do I find that jellies alpha? How did I miss that? going to have to go back and look again.

I am still deciding the sale makes it so hard to take stuff out of the cart!

Oh Shannon, I'm so with you on that one. I keep thinking I can NOT spend any more ... and then ... there is another great sale (especially with the coupon this time) with prices so good that you'd be foolish not to take advantage of the savings ... breathe, breathe ... and then there are all these great new collections ... and ... and ... all those I have book marked that I still want to get ... Oh what to do, what to do! :going-crazy:

Shannon, Kay I'm with ya here how can I put ANYTHING back. . .I'm gonna wait on . . No. . Well maybe I cold put this one back for the next sale. . .WHAT AM I SAYING??? Someone stop me plez. . .Don't let me put anything in "LAYAWAY". . .NO NO I MUST HAVE ONE OF EVERYTHING. . .

Did any one point out the bird legs brushes. . .HOW CUTE THEY ARE. . .

And wait maybe Sydnee will put something in BEFORE MORNING. . .YES I Think there is MORE TO COME. . .

Maybe I'll put this. . .WHAT AM I SAYING. . .OH THE MADNESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just check'n in to say. . .

Hope you all enjoyed today I sure did. . .Thursdays are the best. . .Anyway dear ladies it's 12:30 am here & I'm off to bed. . .Last one out plez turn out the lights. . .(yawn). .ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

I lied. I'm still here. Just took a last stroll through the boutique to make sure that I didn't miss anything. And I did. So that went into my cart. It was the Well Traveled Collection.

I love EVERYTHING (hehehehe) but I have to say, being on vacation in SD, I HAVE to have the Well Traveled Collection! Another great one from Syndee:) The alpha is to DIE for!

Another fav of mine this week is Trish's 1776 since we've seen Mt. Rushmore this week that might be a good patriotic collection to use:)

Well I checked & the lights were still on here ladies when I got up. . .LOL. . .

While "we" slept last night SYNDEE delivered her AWESOME DESIGNS. . .And BOY did she DELIVER !!!!!

What's a girl to do??? WANT EVERYTHING in the Boutique. . .HOW CAN WE MAKE UP OUR MINDS???

And don't forget it's only 6 days & counting till THURSDAY AGAIN. . .

Well I checked & the lights were still on here ladies when I got up. . .LOL. . .

While "we" slept last night SYNDEE delivered her AWESOME DESIGNS. . .And BOY did she DELIVER !!!!!

What's a girl to do??? WANT EVERYTHING in the Boutique. . .HOW CAN WE MAKE UP OUR MINDS???

And don't forget it's only 6 days & counting till THURSDAY AGAIN. . .

Well....looks like I missed alot when I left! Debi....do you and monkey still have my cart? I need to add a few more items it seems! LOL!

Archived