I Am Ready For Thursday! How 'bout You?

OMG girls, for one time that I don't follow this thread already in the morning, I come here and see 256 posts :jawdrop:

Only awesome stuff again this week, AWSOME!!

Caroline. . .WOW you are HERE. . .QUICK Monkey plez get my pix with Caroline. . .Member get two Melissa needs one too. . .

Hey Debi, get monkey in the photo too, I'll take your picture, then you can get one of me with her!!! :dancingelephant::dancingelephant:

OKAY SMILE PRUDDY as Audrey would say. . ."PURRDY". . .Dont cha love it???

OH I hear noises inside wait wait

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

268 replies? how am I going to get through all that? You guys are so funny, I love the enthusiasm and witty humor.

Thanks for noticing the tree house! :) I had that one on my to-do list for awhile now, so it feels great to get that checked off the list! Hope to see some monkeys hanging out in the tree house! LOL

The ticket.... oh dear... its THE ticket. I bought mine in.. march? when did they come out? hmm... Look at the menu to the far left... thats your hint!

Are you talking ticket to the convention Dear Angela??? LOL You silly nut! Hey, think the pixie dust is wearing off. My arms aren't hanging out in front of me any more! I'd better go see what all I put in my cart.....

So I did find the ticket, OOooooooooooooo Angela, you are the sneaky one! LOL

I'll be lonely without all my nuts.

I need a tree house..... i need a tree!

I want that kit :(

Don't worry Angela, You give us a tree, we'll climb it, but don't be surprised if a few nuts end up in our mouths, you do know we like to eat right? LOL :disappearing-smilie:

:wub: :wub: Can I just say that I love you guys? We really have the best members!! :wub: :wub:

:lovey-smilie::lovey-smilie::lovey-smilie: We love you all too Brandie!!! We have the best SG staff and designers!!! :lovey-smilie::lovey-smilie::lovey-smilie:

AMEN & pass thoses NUTS. . .

The ticket.... oh dear... its THE ticket. I bought mine in.. march? when did they come out? hmm... Look at the menu to the far left... thats your hint!

I WAS THINK'N CONVENTION TICKET with the MARCH hint. . .

:monstercry: I can't go. . .:monstercry:

:tissue:

rosemary <-----------passing Debi some :tissue::tissue::tissue: I'm right there with you Debi, :monstercry: I can't go either, thought we'd need more than one box!

:tissue:

rosemary <-----------passing Debi some :tissue::tissue::tissue: I'm right there with you Debi, :monstercry: I can't go either, thought we'd need more than one box!

thanks Rosemary. . .Maybe we can spend our time TOGETHER in the New Tree House that Brandy made for us. . .

I get to go this year as an attendee, not an employee.. how awesome is that.. i get to be like you all!!

no worries though debi, you will see that the ppl back home get to have alot of fun too!!!

HUGS

Now... seriously i am trying to work. You girls got me in an awfully silly mood at 7am!! and it has not gone a bit! Do you believe it Ro? these girls were keeping me distracted!!

<---pretends to walk away in a huff... wait.. what is that on the floor... look down closely... oh dear! oh no!

I get to go this year as an attendee, not an employee.. how awesome is that.. i get to be like you all!!

no worries though debi, you will see that the ppl back home get to have alot of fun too!!!

HUGS

Now... seriously i am trying to work. You girls got me in an awfully silly mood at 7am!! and it has not gone a bit! Do you believe it Ro? these girls were keeping me distracted!!

<---pretends to walk away in a huff... wait.. what is that on the floor... look down closely... oh dear! oh no!

Scrambling, looking, scrambling some more....

Ha HA..... I refreshed for new posts and got this message:

Sorry, the board administrator has enabled search flood control. Please wait at least 20 seconds before trying again.

too many posts flooding the website....

Sorry, the board administrator has enabled search flood control. Please wait at least 20 seconds before trying again.

oOOOOpppppppppppSIES. So funny Denise, We're being chatty and silly today!

oOOOOpppppppppppSIES. So funny Denise, We're being chatty and silly today!

For sure!! :banana:

Tapp'n Fingers. . .Waiting. . .Waiting. . .Tapp'n Fingers. . .Waiting. . .Waiting. . .Tapp'n Fingers. . .Waiting. . .Waiting. . .

Tapp'n Fingers. . .Waiting. . .Waiting. . .Tapp'n Fingers. . .Waiting. . .Waiting. . .Tapp'n Fingers. . .Waiting. . .Waiting. . .

somemore :disappearing-smilie:

Archived