I Am Ready For Thursday! How 'bout You?

Wow, the good things are flying onto the shelves now!!!

We've got The foils style pack

And the Heartland ASYO collection

WWWWWWWWWWoooooooooooooooo HhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhOooooooooooooooooooooooo

Can see this will be a "TIN CUP" Thursday again. . .NEED MORE MONEY to BUY MORE STUFF !!!!!!! THESE TWO ARE AWESOME!!!!!!! Is "heartland" collection new too not the zoom pgs but the collection??? SO MANY THINGS in the Boutique. . .OH THE MADDNESS. . .

OH NO Auntie Rosemary. . .LOOK. . .Monkey's holding his too. . .AWE CUTE Monkey. . .Okay you can stop now Monkey. . .Monkey??. . .Monkey??? STOP THAT & TAKE A BREATH Monkey. . .

Pass me a tin cup Debi, I'm broke, and am so gonna buy those boat stickers, I'm holding my breath incase Valerie has added any more boating stuff, :D. LOOK I"M TURNING PURPLE, which I guess on the SG message board is a good thing??? :disappearing-smilie:

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im sorry all... but as Queen of all you NUTS... i really dont have to tell you why or how i took the messageboard hostage. :)

Just know that whatever the reason, it was worth it for me!

Muahahahaha...

I am suprised however that no one noticed the spill was sparkly, and the monkeys have a sparkling sheen to them. I am trying out a new pixy dust today... so far it seems to be working very well...

Are you effected?

IS that the reason I feel so hyper and excited? It was your fairy dust! WOW! I want some! I would love to bottle it up and sell it! I need to feel like this EVERY day Angela! I mean, my QUEEN!

You all are getting spoiled with a sale on, there is so much cool stuff coming out today!

Do you all know what you are doing to my bank account???? Do you???? I thought after last week there would be a lull this week, but NOOOOOO you keep on creating stuff to make me spend more!!!! :o:bouncing-frog::dancingelephant::dancingcow::breakdance: Wow!!!

I'm right there with ya! my bank account is running low, low, low...... Rosemary, with this thread it's not going to take long to get over 25 posts....

Wow, the good things are flying onto the shelves now!!!

We've got The foils style pack

And the Heartland ASYO collection

WWWWWWWWWWoooooooooooooooo HhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhOooooooooooooooooooooooo

Can see this will be a "TIN CUP" Thursday again. . .NEED MORE MONEY to BUY MORE STUFF !!!!!!! THESE TWO ARE AWESOME!!!!!!! Is "heartland" collection new too not the zoom pgs but the collection??? SO MANY THINGS in the Boutique. . .OH THE MADDNESS. . .

OH NO Auntie Rosemary. . .LOOK. . .Monkey's holding his too. . .AWE CUTE Monkey. . .Okay you can stop now Monkey. . .Monkey??. . .Monkey??? STOP THAT & TAKE A BREATH Monkey. . .

Pass me a tin cup Debi, I'm broke, and am so gonna buy those boat stickers, I'm holding my breath incase Valerie has added any more boating stuff, :D. LOOK I"M TURNING PURPLE, which I guess on the SG message board is a good thing??? :disappearing-smilie:

Sorry I did it too. . .Message in a bottle time???? LOL

You all are getting spoiled with a sale on, there is so much cool stuff coming out today!

Do you all know what you are doing to my bank account???? Do you???? I thought after last week there would be a lull this week, but NOOOOOO you keep on creating stuff to make me spend more!!!! :o:bouncing-frog::dancingelephant::dancingcow::breakdance: Wow!!!

I'm right there with ya! my bank account is running low, low, low...... Rosemary, with this thread it's not going to take long to get over 25 posts....

LOL is that what we are supposed to do today? How do we count how many posts we've made? I didn't check before I started! Oh, no, am I in trouble??? better go check, just don't want to leave the bb's!

Im sorry all... but as Queen of all you NUTS... i really dont have to tell you why or how i took the messageboard hostage. :)

Just know that whatever the reason, it was worth it for me!

Muahahahaha...

I am suprised however that no one noticed the spill was sparkly, and the monkeys have a sparkling sheen to them. I am trying out a new pixy dust today... so far it seems to be working very well...

Are you effected?

IS that the reason I feel so hyper and excited? It was your fairy dust! WOW! I want some! I would love to bottle it up and sell it! I need to feel like this EVERY day Angela! I mean, my QUEEN!

:worship::worship::worthy::worthy::worthy::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:) to get more friends, take a peek at your friends list of friends.. did that make sense?

another neat thing is to go search out the ScrapGirls offical group!

Angela N.

(i just shared on my profile the link to the SG Group and the neat thread where we have been putting up pictures of SG's)

Oh, oooh, OOOOOOOOhhhhhh, ooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo, those boat stickers!!! Oh, exactly what I've been waiting for. Did you seeeeee? OH, Valerie, EXACTLY what I've been hoping for, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! Zaz said you were busy and I was hoping but wasn't sure, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm sooooo excited! LOLOLOLOLOL

Glad you like the boats. It's a drop in the ocean as to all the different types of boats out there, but this should help a bit. I can't wait to see your LOs!

Pass me a tin cup Debi, I'm broke, and am so gonna buy those boat stickers, I'm holding my breath in case Valerie has added any more boating stuff.

not this week, you are safe....sorta, bwahaha. so much cool stuff this week.

Oh, oooh, OOOOOOOOhhhhhh, ooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo, those boat stickers!!! Oh, exactly what I've been waiting for. Did you seeeeee? OH, Valerie, EXACTLY what I've been hoping for, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! Zaz said you were busy and I was hoping but wasn't sure, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm sooooo excited! LOLOLOLOLOL

Glad you like the boats. It's a drop in the ocean as to all the different types of boats out there, but this should help a bit. I can't wait to see your LOs!

LIKE??? DID YOU SAY LIKE???? I LLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the boat stickers!!!! :D

:disappearing-smilie:

:having-a-party::conversation:

:thankyou:

Me TOO Denise 8 requests in my in box. . .OH Angela LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE STARTED. . .YET ANOTHER way to keep in touch. . .I LOVE THIS PLACE. . .THIS WARM PURPLE FUZZY place. . .I'M NEVER GONNA LEAVE. . .

Angela ROCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dancingelephant::breakdance::banana:

:dancingchicken::dancingchicken:

:monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance:

Rosemary their LOSE AGAIN get the net. . .

LOL is that what we are supposed to do today? How do we count how many posts we've made? I didn't check before I started! Oh, no, am I in trouble??? better go check, just don't want to leave the bb's!

you want to go post your number as soon as you can. because the number of posts starts after you post your number.. you'll see.

Love the new 1776 collection and it just flew right into my cart. Now how did that happen, I wonder.....

Must be Zaz's monkeys helping out again. So here are some treats, boys. Enjoy!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

There you are. . .SOooooooo GLAD YOUR HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Debi. Yeah, I'm here. Moving slowly, but at least I'm moving. This humid, wet weather here in The Bronx, NY is really getting to me. I usually love rain, but this has been going on for about four weeks now and it's very depressing. I'm going to try to get out today, as yesterday it poured all day.

I see you are your usual chipper self today. Maybe I'll catch some of your cheeriness. Back to my scrapping I go. I've got to finish my layout for PennyNoel for the Crop Swap chat tomorrow night. One more page to do.

I'll check back in with you guys later.

Pass me a tin cup Debi, I'm broke, and am so gonna buy those boat stickers, I'm holding my breath in case Valerie has added any more boating stuff.

not this week, you are safe....sorta, bwahaha. so much cool stuff this week.

OH THESE BOAT STICKERS ARE TO DIE FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A MUST HAVE YES THEY ARE.....................

you want to go post your number as soon as you can. beacuse the number of posts starts after you post your number.. you'll see.

Yeah, thanks for the warning ahead of time girls!!! Oh, well, I'm not really worried, it is thursday afterall, and I do chat a little bit in the mb's you know, er, don't you? :rofl:

<---sneaks past carol... what, did you see that? you can swear you saw her sprinkle something on carol.... What is that nut up too?

Is it Happy Shopping Fairy Dust? What is it NUT! I am getting itchy all the sudden! :disappearing-smilie:

<---sneaks past carol... what, did you see that? you can swear you saw her sprinkle something on carol.... What is that nut up too?

WHAT??? WHO?? WHERE? Turning head back and forth, Angela, don't do that to me, don't you know I'm dizzy already??? WHO'S UP TO WHAT????

<----walks innocently towards Rosemary, peers in to her cart, then smiles and says hello.. and walks past.... but tosses some pixy dust back at Rosemary.....

:tinkerbell::blink::blink::blink: I MUST HAVE ONE OF EVERYTHING, I MUST HAVE ONE OF EVERYTHING, I MUST HAVE ONE OF EVERYTHING,

ANGELA WILL EXPLAIN TO DH, ANGELA WILL EXPLAIN TO DH, ANGELA WILL EXPLAIN TO DH........................................................

<---gives melissa a weird look, "Do you REALLY need more pixy dust? I mean... do you think it will douse the fire or only make it burn more?" ... shrugs her shoulders and throws a good sized puff of pixy dust at Melissa.

Love the new 1776 collection and it just flew right into my cart. Now how did that happen, I wonder.....

Must be Zaz's monkeys helping out again. So here are some treats, boys. Enjoy!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

There you are. . .SOooooooo GLAD YOUR HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Debi. Yeah, I'm here. Moving slowly, but at least I'm moving. This humid, wet weather here in The Bronx, NY is really getting to me. I usually love rain, but this has been going on for about four weeks now and it's very depressing. I'm going to try to get out today, as yesterday it poured all day.

I see you are your usual chipper self today. Maybe I'll catch some of your cheeriness. Back to my scrapping I go. I've got to finish my layout for PennyNoel for the Crop Swap chat tomorrow night. One more page to do.

I'll check back in with you guys later.

Sending you some "SUNSHINE" Carol. . .May be bad here tonight. . .They are WARNING US ALREADY. . .BUT we have had 3 days so FAR without any rain YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm tired of it too. . .If the sun holds out Carol you can get here in like 3 hrs. . .Want to swim. . .I've got a pool. . .AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO WEAR ANY SHOES I PROMISE. . .Just watch out for BEES. . .Baby "Bear" got 2 stings this week alone, POOR BEAR BEAR. . .

<---gives melissa a weird look, "Do you REALLY need more pixy dust? I mean... do you think it will douse the fire or only make it burn more?" ... shrugs her shoulders and throws a good sized puff of pixy dust at Melissa.

ROTFL! :dancingcow::dancingelephant::dancingcow:

<----walks innocently towards Rosemary, peers in to her cart, then smiles and says hello.. and walks past.... but tosses some pixy dust back at Rosemary.....

:tinkerbell::blink::blink::blink: I MUST HAVE ONE OF EVERYTHING, I MUST HAVE ONE OF EVERYTHING, I MUST HAVE ONE OF EVERYTHING,

ANGELA WILL EXPLAIN TO DH, ANGELA WILL EXPLAIN TO DH, ANGELA WILL EXPLAIN TO DH........................................................

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Archived