Need Halp In Pse7

MargotW

I feel so needy today! lol My computer has taken on a life form of it's own. I was having all kinds of quirky problems this morning and was going to take it to Best Buy Geek Squad but it seems to have gotten over it's hissy fit!

When I opened PSE7 after adding some styles with Add-O-Matic, the list for the styles - with the drop down arrow has disappeared. I also have some of my styles that aren't showing, even though they are still in the styles folder. The list drop down is still there for the Actions and they other one.

Any ideas what could have happened and how to fix it?

I am using PSE7 with Vista.

Thanks for any ideas you come up with.

I am not sure what is going on, but I know the only time I had a major problem was after using the add-o-matic. I have since quit using and have a short cut on my desktop where I just drop in a new purchase. I think though you may get a quicker response by posting in the Questions, Comments and Suggestions section of the Message Board. It always seems to get read alot more by others or even the PhotoElements section under specifically. ^_^

Margot...I'm sorry that I'm no help. I'm always having to have my hand held when figuring things out with PSE. I know when I first installed my styles and actions I had problems and had to unload/reload PSE7 several times. I haven't had anything go wrong since then (January, was it?)

Hope you get some help, though.

Archived