Oh My Goodness, It's Thursday!

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zaz and Rosemary are you still getting snow in the forecast?

Rosemary has a LOT more than me. I always think it's funny when people south of me are having worse winter weather than I am. It's only -12 here. :) We were supposed to have snow from 2 pm on yesterday and there wasn't a flake in the sky. I think it's just supposed to be cold today. I'll be excited when we get above zero (forecast for the afternoon). :D I might even have to wear sleeves on my coat today. I hate that. ;)

Rosemary has a LOT more than me. I always think it's funny when people south of me are having worse winter weather than I am. It's only -12 here. :) We were supposed to have snow from 2 pm on yesterday and there wasn't a flake in the sky. I think it's just supposed to be cold today. I'll be excited when we get above zero (forecast for the afternoon). :D I might even have to wear sleeves on my coat today. I hate that. ;)

:rofl: yup I hear ya! I go out with my coat open a lot in the winter! :lol: what's a little cold, and SNOw? WE GOT IT, LET's make a :snow_grin:

:rofl: yup I hear ya! I go out with my coat open a lot in the winter! :lol: what's a little cold, and SNOw? WE GOT IT, LET's make a :snow_grin:

Can I help? I have to live vicariously through you girls. I don't think we're getting any snow this season.

Possibly .......... but if so just flurries here..... Zaz is a little to the north of me, so may be different for her! :rofl: REady for Sunday Zaz? :clapping_kitty::clapping_kitty::clapping_kitty:

So three hours is "a little"? :) I'm not quite ready yet, Rosemary. Still gotta figure out how to get a tiara in Janae's hair AND have her understand that she doesn't get to rule anything. ;) Get those roads cleaned up for me, too. I don't care much for driving in traffic and throwing a bit of snow and ice into the mix thrills me even less. ;) I AM excited, though! :D

I saw it in the theater too, HOPIN' to get it in my stocking for Christmas! I LOVED her accent, she sounded just like Julia! :rofl: I could listen to her talk all day! but even funnier is after the movie, (dh liked it a lot too) DH was talkin' like her for a long time! :rofl: sooooooooo FUNNY!

Well Joyce, I wasn't a big fan of Mamma Mia. But I can't think of any others right now. And maybe it wasn't her fault

I thought I was the only person alive who didn't adore Mamma Mia. But I saw it on an airplane, so I thought maybe that was the reason.

Archived