I Got A Bamboo Craft For Christmas!

Kacie

Yay!!! I was soooo excited DH got me a Wacom Bamboo Craft for Christmas! Can't wait to play around with it! But I do have a few questions...

I will need a protective carrying case/sleeve for it, but I'm not having much luck finding one...anyone have any suggestions?

Also, any chance of offering the class on using your tablet soon? (hopeful)

I don't have a case for mine, either - I use it so much it's always "out" and when I do take it, it just goes in my laptop bag.....

Merry Christmas - hope you enjoy your tablet!

Hi Kacie,

Congrats on your Bamboo! You'll absolutely love it! The Bamboo classes should run again (around) March. If you can't wait 'til then, you can contact Angie about possibly purchasing the class materials to work through with on your own. You can reach Angie at angie@scrapgirls.com.

oh what an awesome gift! Woo Hoo! You're going to love it!

Personally, I don't have a special case, just slip it into my laptop bag. I have heard of them getting scratched, but mine hasn't.

The best tip I could give you is ZOOM IN! If you're trying to write or doodle with it that is. You'll get much smoother edges if you zoom close up. Have fun with your new toy!!

Congrats on your Wacom craft tablet! I got mine in Nov. and L O V E it!!!! I can't imagine not having it and very rarely use the mouse anymore. It is soooooo much fun and adds a whole new dimension to creating! I don't have a bag or need one since I do not have a laptop! Someday.

• 3 weeks later...

So glad I checked this thread! I was going to ask about classes, but Katherine already answered the question. I'll be contacting Angie AND watching for the class announcement. I love my new toy, but there IS a learning curve!

Thanks for all the suggestions! I just ordered the class materials and will be watching for the class. I got a Bamboo Craft for Christmas, too and have been a little frustrated finding out how to use it more effectively.

Archived