It's Boutique Wednesday! Wooooo Hoooooo!

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morning ladies! We did have a good Christmas, thanks for asking Rosemary! We stayed here in Houston, so on Christmas we used a webcam to talk to family back in Utah. And then the day after Christmas we went to San Antonio to see my sister and my dad and stepmom (they live in UT, but were staying with my sister for the holiday). It was really nice! Weird to be far from family, but fun to start our own traditions. We've never actually been "home" for Christmas before. It was low-key and very relaxing. Now if I can just survive the week until DD goes back to school and DH goes back to work.....It's great having them home, but it's throwing off my routine big time!

I am glad you like the class! It's been a long time in the works, but I am SUPER excited about it! It's something totally new for me. (shh - you didn't hear anything from me, but did you read alllllll the way through the class description? There is a little something new hiding down there. ;))

Cannot wait to see the crosses Valerie - you are so fast!

I did sign up for Anna's class - I think I can make both chats - we will have to see if I can do a bit better on keeping up with the homework this time lol. But I do have some trouble putting myself in, so this will be good.

Love Syndee's brush and styles - great templates - already mentioned the columns and the class - oh, and the design pack - we are off to a great morning - hope the boutique checkout lanes are ready for us

Morning ladies! We did have a good Christmas, thanks for asking Rosemary! We stayed here in Houston, so on Christmas we used a webcam to talk to family back in Utah. And then the day after Christmas we went to San Antonio to see my sister and my dad and stepmom (they live in UT, but were staying with my sister for the holiday). It was really nice! Weird to be far from family, but fun to start our own traditions. We've never actually been "home" for Christmas before. It was low-key and very relaxing. Now if I can just survive the week until DD goes back to school and DH goes back to work.....It's great having them home, but it's throwing off my routine big time!

I am glad you like the class! It's been a long time in the works, but I am SUPER excited about it! It's something totally new for me. (shh - you didn't hear anything from me, but did you read alllllll the way through the class description? There is a little something new hiding down there. ;))

I have to go back and look again. I already put it in my cart, but maybe I missed something.

I have to go back and look again. I already put it in my cart, but maybe I missed something.

Oh, did you mean the notice about the sound? That is exciting!!!!

Doing fine Rosemary! And you? Did you all have a nice holiday? Ours was perfect. Thank you for asking....hey just been to the shop and guess what...I think I need to do Anna's class. I realized I dont put myself in my layouts. I maybe did once. LOL! An entire month of her wonderful class for only 15 bucks...that is a good deal there! She is an awesome teacher!

I have a ton of stuff in my cart already...LOL!

OMgoodness is this what you're talking about Anna?

Scrap Girls uses a web conferencing service called Dim Dim to hold their Online Classes. Using Dim Dim, you will have the ability to hear the teacher talking as well as see her computer screen. You can watch the teacher work through the technique and hear her explanations. You will need speakers (either built in or externally connected to your computer) to hear the class presentation. Following the class, you will receive a link with which you can download the video and chat transcripts from the class.

:jawdrop:

Oh, did you mean the notice about the sound? That is exciting!!!!

That is exciting! We can watch her in real time on our computer and chat with her like a real classroom setting! AWESOME!!!!!!

Scrap Girls uses a web conferencing service called Dim Dim to hold their Online Classes. Using Dim Dim, you will have the ability to hear the teacher talking as well as see her computer screen. You can watch the teacher work through the technique and hear her explanations. You will need speakers (either built in or externally connected to your computer) to hear the class presentation. Following the class, you will receive a link with which you can download the video and chat transcripts from the class.

jawdrop.gif

DOUBLE jawdrop.gifjawdrop.gif !!!!!!!!!

Doing fine Rosemary! And you? Did you all have a nice holiday? Ours was perfect. Thank you for asking....hey just been to the shop and guess what...I think I need to do Anna's class. I realized I dont put myself in my layouts. I maybe did once. LOL! An entire month of her wonderful class for only 15 bucks...that is a good deal there! She is an awesome teacher!

I have a ton of stuff in my cart already...LOL!

I'm thinkin' I'm going to have to add some things for the TOD 'cause I just can't tell some of them! Ya know What I mean???............ :disappearing-smilie:

:jawdrop:

That is going to be so much FUN! Now we can see her!!! and talk to her in real time! I love it!!!!!!! Such fun!!! I am IN!!!

jawdrop.gif

Put 'cher TEETH back in Debi......... after ya wash that MUD off I mean........... ya dropped 'em on the floor! ..... :disappearing-smilie:

jawdrop.gif

Put 'cher TEETH back in Debi......... after ya wash that MUD off I mean........... ya dropped 'em on the floor! ..... disappearing-smilie.gif

mubble. . . .mubble. . .mubble......(think I picked up Carols by mistake). . . . . . . .disappearing-smilie.gifhit-head-with-hammer.gif (OUCH. . .OUCH. . .OUCH)

jawdrop.gif

Put 'cher TEETH back in Debi......... after ya wash that MUD off I mean........... ya dropped 'em on the floor! ..... disappearing-smilie.gif

mubble. . . .mubble. . .mubble......(think I picked up Carols by mistake). . . . . . . .disappearing-smilie.gifhit-head-with-hammer.gif (OUCH. . .OUCH. . .OUCH)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: OH................ :giggle_bear:

LOL. You ladies are funny! Thanks for the comments on my mud, btw. There is still more mud in my future, too!

About Dim Dim, be sure to read Saturday's NL for more details. BTW, you won't actually be able to SEE the teachers. We weren't willing to go that far. You know, we like to teach in our jammies. ;) But it is an awesome new tool that we think will really take our classes up a notch!

I just checked out my shopping cart, just to make sure that I am in for Anna's new class. Can't wait.

Debi, give me back my teeth. Or I'll send Tini and the troops over to get them from you. I can't go gumming everything I eat.

LOL. You ladies are funny! Thanks for the comments on my mud, btw. There is still more mud in my future, too!

About Dim Dim, be sure to read Saturday's NL for more details. BTW, you won't actually be able to SEE the teachers. We weren't willing to go that far. You know, we like to teach in our jammies. ;) But it is an awesome new tool that we think will really take our classes up a notch!

Oh I think it's awesome! We can actually see what they're doing on their computer then? PLUS we can take the class in our jammies still too :o:P:o

Archived