Photo Focus

coppercurls

You mean this?

If you want to improve your photography skills, take the challenge totake more photos. As inspiration, take one of the Scrap Girlphotography classes – or join us for our new photo club Photo Focus,starting this month.
Check the calendar to learn more.
Happy shooting –and watch for the
Online Class: Digital Photography Simplified
coming again soon.

So....I checked the calendar and under January 11 found a link to this thread with details. Sounds like a great idea!!!

I could use the photography class but time is an issue like when is life not an issue right? anyhow I'm gong to check out the link and see what I can kep up with.

From the link that Janine gave, it looks like the chat is January 10th at 7 PM MST - 9 EST, 8 CST, 6 PST. Sounds awesome! I can't wait.

OK, that's confusing. The announcement is on Monday the 11th, but the header says January 10. I'll email Mary Elizabeth and check it out.

From the link that Janine gave, it looks like the chat is January 10th at 7 PM MST - 9 EST, 8 CST, 6 PST. Sounds awesome! I can't wait.

OK, that's confusing. The announcement is on Monday the 11th, but the header says January 10. I'll email Mary Elizabeth and check it out.

thanks Pat - I was wondering which was the correct date.

This is the way it's written in the thread Janine linked to above: Event Date: 11-January 10 7:00 (Single Day Event)

Do you want to challenge yourself and improve your photography? Checkout the Scrap Girls Photo Focus Club. No membership required - Everyoneis welcome.

If you are looking for tips, techniques or inspiration to help you takebetter images, this is the chat for you. Join Mary Elizabeth O’Toole(NS_Scrapper) and special guests for a monthly conversation aboutphotography. Each month, we’ll have a theme and post a photographychallenge. The challenge will be posted on the message board a weekbefore the club meets to give you a chance to plan or practice your'assignment' - and consider some of its challenges. Note that this isnot a class but an opportunity to share ideas, ask questions, and trysomething new.

Look for ways to capture creative images then post layouts with yourresults in the monthly challenges gallery. Join Mary Elizabeth andguests from the SG Community on the second Monday of the month to focuson photography.

I believe that's formatted DD-MM-YY so is 11-January 2010. Course I'm sure Pat will be along shortly to confirm :)

Hope that helps!

Denise

Hi all:

Sorry -- we've been in the middle of a winter storm and lost power for 6 hours yesterday and another 4 today. Looks like all is settled down now.

I have posted the Photo Focus club for Jan 11 and for the second Monday of every month. We'll see how that works for everyone. I do want to emphasise that this is not a class but a chance for us to share ideas and compare notes on some challenges.

Look forward to what we can do when we focus on improving our photography.

Mary Elizabeth

Archived