Abc's Of Camping

momentousangel

57 minutes ago, MariJ said:

Cape -

as in a rain cape in case it rains.    I don't think you actually call those "capes", but...   Remember that for P - poncho!

So of course I had to Google rain cape. Some of the entries showed ponchos but there was one company called Red Caper! They sell reversible hooded rain cape. In the photos some of them looked kind of cute. ☺️

Dominoes 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Yay!!! Good luck to the on Monday!!

North Star

Thanks, Kelly!  And after yesterday's game was at the crazy hour of 11:30am tomorrow's is at 8pm!  😱  I hope I stay awake, my sister said, "It's after your bedtime"!    Maybe I'll take a nap, but with the energy and noise in that arena, who can sleep?
IN Women's Basketball -- Monday March 20, 8pm ESPN2  @mimes1 too!

And, I like your answer.  

Opener -
for cans and such.   I couldn't say "can opener" since it's "O" 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MariJ said:

Thanks, Kelly!  And after yesterday's game was at the crazy hour of 11:30am tomorrow's is at 8pm!  😱  I hope I stay awake, my sister said, "It's after your bedtime"!    Maybe I'll take a nap, but with the energy and noise in that arena, who can sleep?
IN Women's Basketball -- Monday March 20, 8pm ESPN2  @mimes1 too!

And, I like your answer.  

Opener -
for cans and such.   I couldn't say "can opener" since it's "O" 

I'm excited to hear that IU won on Saturday! I will admit we got busy and totally forgot about it. Tomorrow's game sounds exciting and I will plan to watch! 

9 hours ago, mimes1 said:

I'm excited to hear that IU won on Saturday! I will admit we got busy and totally forgot about it. Tomorrow's game sounds exciting and I will plan to watch! 

It was a crazy time for a basketball game, 11:30 am on a Saturday???   But it was first round and TV rules it all.   Happy you will be with us tonight!

I like your answer, Kelly!  @ladyscrapalot

QUIET sign for when it's dark and the wild animals need to sleep.....

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

@MariJ @mimes1 You 2 crack me up! I have come across a few games where one of you follows the other and use the same letter. I'm so glad the Rules are there ain't no rules! :shappy_laughing_hehe_100-100: 

Ratchet - in case maybe you have to fix something?

Too funny and agree with all!   Besides my sometimes-unfocused head, my usual problem is I'm playing late at night and half asleep.    What fun, I love that there aren't any rules!  😁

Tarp

• Like 1

Umbrella ️ Hopefully there’s sunny skies when you go camping but you just never know. 

We are having a drzzley day today. I’m off tomorrow so hopefully it doesn’t storm as the last fee times I’ve been off it’s been very stormy at the time my coworkers get off. They won’t want me to have any more days off. 😆😆

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MariJ said:

Too funny and agree with all!   Besides my sometimes-unfocused head, my usual problem is I'm playing late at night and half asleep.    What fun, I love that there aren't any rules!  😁

Tarp

Last week sometime the word before me was "Donut Maker". I jumped right into another profession, I don't remember what my answer was. A few DAYS later I realized it was the household object game! haha, Also, you all will appreciate that as I was walking through Costco today, I was noticing brand names and thinking OOH! I have to remember that for our games! @MariJ @ladyscrapalot @Jane in N.Z  Belle is having so much fun on her trip! Jane, she's heading to your neck of the woods on Saturday! Also my mom's 95th birthday is today. Decorated the kitchen with birthday banners, took her for ice cream for lunch, and her favorite meal for dinner. And Cake! Family party on Saturday!

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

X CARD 😆😆😆 Because there’s nothing that starts with “X” that you take/need when you go camping. 😒

Xactly!   Haha - I mean I agree!

15 hours ago, mimes1 said:

Last week sometime the word before me was "Donut Maker". I jumped right into another profession, I don't remember what my answer was. A few DAYS later I realized it was the household object game! haha, Also, you all will appreciate that as I was walking through Costco today, I was noticing brand names and thinking OOH! I have to remember that for our games! @MariJ @ladyscrapalot @Jane in N.Z  Belle is having so much fun on her trip! Jane, she's heading to your neck of the woods on Saturday! Also my mom's 95th birthday is today. Decorated the kitchen with birthday banners, took her for ice cream for lunch, and her favorite meal for dinner. And Cake! Family party on Saturday!

Amy that's so funny - me too, I keep saying "this would be good for the __ game" through my day.   And, then I don't remember a darn thing!
Glad that Belle is having a blast on her trip!

And, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your Mom!    Sorry I'm delayed, things moved so quickly in Indiana, I was getting ready, the company finally left and I just got dropped off home.    Sad and missing my sister and the time together there, but it's warmer out here in NJ for once.   And now I can pay better attention to the games... 

Young people

Just like on the Zoo game, you should take young people camping right?

• Like 1