Photo A Day/week Blogs?

Guest Debbie F.

Guest Debbie F.

Does anyone have a list of blogs/websites that are doing the photo a day or photo a week challenge that are interesting? I love looking at sites that are doing these type of challenges. I am really trying to learn how to take better pictures and get inspired. I see so many photos that I would never think of taking.

Thanks.

Debbie F.

We have a challenge right here called Project SG 2010. You can find all the details here. Obviously it's dedicated to layouts but you need photographs for layouts so there is photography talk as well. We also have a Photo Club you might be interested in. That forum is here.

Hope this helps! :)

Most of the sites that do challenges like this could be considered competitive and therefor we would not allow links to them according to our TOU. I hope you will consider joining our Project and Photo Club, we would love to have you! And better yet FREE! ;)

Guest Debbie F.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize looking for sites with photographs went against anything. I would have never asked. I was just want to look at photos for inspiration, etc. I am trying to do the Photo Focus. Again, I apologize.

Debbie F.

No worries Debbie! If you are looking for inspiration for your photos I love to use Google Images. You can search the images by topic, key word and so much more.

hey Debbie, glad you're looking for photos for inspiration. Of course, there are tons of great photos in LOs in our gallery, but there are great photography sites out there, many with daily newsletters. do a google search and you'll come up with thousands of hits and then you just have to go visit some and decide which you like the best. The first step in becoming a better photographer is looking at photos that you like. I can get lost in cyberspace looking at beautiful photos for hours sometimes, not that I have that kind of time to spend looking.

And I'm really glad you are interested in taking part in the photo club. Feel free to jump in with any and all of the threads and comments as they come up. Try the challenges too.

If we have friends who have personal blogs that do not sell items at all, would those be a voilation to post? I have one I met in a local photog class who is posting a picture every single day this year. Just wondering...

If we have friends who have personal blogs that do not sell items at all, would those be a voilation to post? I have one I met in a local photog class who is posting a picture every single day this year. Just wondering...

You know this is a good question and I'm not sure the answer. I will let you know when I get an answer!

Archived