I've Gone And Done It! Yeehaw!

scrappinchar

Well......

I went back in today to exchange the tripod. It had a broken piece on it.

I came out with the Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D lens and 3 lens filters (since I now have 3 lens.) They were buy 2 get 1 free. The package says: MC UV Multi Coated Provides lens protection & absorbs ultraviolet & blue rays.

This is the lens that compares to the Canon lens that some of you have: the Nifty Fifty.

I was having fun taking shots of the boys a while ago. Still plenty to learn, though.

:going-crazy:

Oh you are going to LOVE that lense. IT produces some wonderful blur. And keep those UV lens covers on. I once had a frog jump on my lens while I was trying to take a picture. I was so glad to be able to take the UV cover off and clean that so much easier than ruining the lens.

Oh, WOW - Char! I hearty congratulations on your purchases. I have heard that the Nikon 5000 is a great camera. I almost bought it myself, so can't wait to see what you do with it! You will love it.

I had to laugh when I read you came home with a new 50mm lens already - I was thinking "yep, she's hooked!" - it a great thing to get hooked on!

Can't wait to hear more about your camera and your pictures.

HAVE FUN!

Archived