Where Do U Print Your 4 X 6 Photos?

bjc

i have over 150 photos to give my friend of his birthday party...for his birthday my gift was that i took photos, i also got an album with sleeves to put them in.... but i have 150 photos so want to keep the cost down while also making sure the photo quality is good

interested if anyone has suggestions

I like using Snapfish - they have prints as low as .06 each and I have ordered prints from them many times with very good results - all you have to do is upload them to snapfish and then it will take you through the steps - you can order as many as you want and in all kinds of sizes and formats - even make albums. I really like using them a lot.

Also you might check out Walgreens or whatever your local drugstore is - sometimes they run specials on prints. Most of the time if I just have a few photos to print, I print my own 4 x 6's right on my printer and get great results - let me know what you think of Snapfish if you try it. HTH

I use WalMart & Walgreens --- I prefer Walgreens AND they usually have pretty good sales --- they send out coupons and sale notifications if you sign up for the newsletters!

Snapfish has prints for 9 cents and free shipping on orders over $30.

I got my prints for .06 cents at Snapfish when I ordered 325 of them - they are normally 9 cents each - Sherry Lynn was right - but in quantity they gave me a cheaper price and it could have been a promotion but I don't think it was - they were wedding pics from my Granddaughter's wedding and pics from a photo shoot with my other granddaughter. Sorry if I misled you. I stand corrected.

Archived