Bridge And Pse8

Cropalot

Although nothing was actually said, I got the feeling at the Scrapgirls Event that there isn't much love for Bridge. I have been having lots of trouble with it on my Mac. I crashes over and over again. My husband had been able to isolate a few of the pngs that make it fail. They are all very large files. The collection folder that is giving me a lot of trouble now is Attic Treasures. Some of the files are enormous. Does anyone else have this problem? If so, is there a remedy? I've been trying to use Picasa, but retagging everything is a pain. I already had to give up ACDSEE when I got the Mac and there are so many things I'll never be able to find again.

I know Scrapgirls name their files very well and I am grateful for that. But not everything I have, including some Scrapgirls Freebies is named that well.

Hi! I stopped using Bridge a few versions ago just for that reason-constant crashing! I could never use it without it crashing. I use Picasa but I understand about retaggging...... I still don't have everything tagged and darn it, I keep buying stuff but the new stuff I tag. Ho hum. Have you tried to use the Finder to search your digi stuff? KellyCron uses the Finder and loves it but I don't know about tagging and how that carries through in the Finder. I do like the Finder because of the one view, Cover Flow, but my issue with the Finder was that anything that was black (I.e., brushes, elements, etc.) wouldn't show up-it was black on black. So it's Picasa for me. Now, I have not used ACDSEE at all but there is a beta version of ACDSEE Pro for the Mac.............. Hope you find something that will work for you but post back here anytime. Judy

Archived