8.5 X 11 Landscape Albums

Guest sfcgijill

Guest sfcgijill
Anyone know where to find 8.5 x 11 landscape format albums? They were hot stuff for a few months, now that I want to try one, I can't find them anywhere!

thanks

Have you tried the ScrapSimple Digital Layout Templates. Each set comes with two sizes 8.5x11 and 12x12. Most of the designs can be rotated to a landscape in the 8.5x11 size. Another great value, if you are looking just for 8.5 by 11 is to check out the calendar templates. Angie has one for 2007 and all the pages are landscape 8.5x11. I have one for 2006 that is actually a package with a lot of stuff that can still be used outside of the calendar. Those are some options here in our boutique.

If you are not into the templates, our easy pages also come in 8.5x11 sizes with each set, and probably by looking you could tell if they would work for landscapes.

Hope that helps!

Edited to add: Oh, are you talking about buying the physical album to put your pages in? LOL , I just realized that might be what you are asking.... ummmm I have no idea! I haven't bought a lot of albums, but in my town Hobby Lobby has the best selection.

Guest pammcgraw
Heritage Makers has a hardbound 8.5X11. Heritage Makers is an on-line publishing co. that provides us a way to preserve our beautiful digital pages into a hardbound book. Please email me if you want more info.

Heritage Makers has even partnered with Scrap Girls so that we can use beautiful kits from SG for a monthly subcription.

Pam McGraw
pam.mcgraw@sbcglobal.net

Guest sfcgijill
thanks so much for helping-

I'm not looking for a company to print a book for me, or a template.

I am looking for a post-bound album, and now that I think of it, I should probably ask about page protectors for the album! hehe would be just like me to get the album, then run out of pages!

LOL I sooooo misunderstood that! Well, I wonder if there is a source online where you could get them regularly, I just realized that one of my albums is a 9x9 what a weird size that is, so I am off to go see what I can find to get some extra pages for that one! Good luck.

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='sfcgijill' post='60469' date='Sep 28 2006, 04:51 AM']Anyone know where to find 8.5 x 11 landscape format albums? They were hot stuff for a few months, now that I want to try one, I can't find them anywhere!

thanks[/quote]

I just picked up some landscape albums at Big Lots for I think $7. Made by Kodak, post bound, with top-loading page protector, a fabric cover with a photo insert on the front. The Item # is 9456, if that helps you do a search for them to see who carries them. I remember seeing tan and light green ones. Hope that helps some.

[quote name='sfcgijill' post='60469' date='Sep 28 2006, 06:51 AM']Anyone know where to find 8.5 x 11 landscape format albums? They were hot stuff for a few months, now that I want to try one, I can't find them anywhere!

thanks[/quote]

I may have one or two left...from either K&Company or American Crafts...I'll have to check.
PM me if you're interested still, and I'll find out.

• 3 months later...

Archived