Want To Buy Install Disk For Pse 5

Does anyone have an old program...maybe you've upgraded...to sell. My computer is older but does what I need it to do. I'm still running XP. I would need a valid serial number, but I think there is a way for you to unregister it ( for instance if you wanted to install it to another computer you bought). I could Paypal you the money or mail a money order. Whatever works for you. Beats buying a whole new computer just to see if I like photoshop.

I had it installed on my laptop for 2 days until I noticed my date and time were wrong and fixed them. Then the trial wouldn't work anymore. Adobe was totally unsympathetic when I called them. We had a prolonged power outage and I've been resetting everything in the house and replacing 6 V batteries in alarm clocks and the answering machine.

This bothers me...it looks like a violation of the copyright.

Ann, it's not a violation of the copyright. I purchased it, never used it, and the seal has not been broken on the disc. I purchased it on eBay. How can this be a violation?

Anyone else out there that knows about copyright infringement? I'll call Adobe and check with them.

I just had a live chat with Adobe. They said there is no problem with passing on the disc. If Kay has a problem when she is installing the product, all she has to do is call Adobe and they will help her.

Archived