A-M

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

You did good! A good website to look up movies and what actress/actor stared in is IMDb. What I did was look up the movie Beaches and saw that 

Barbara Hershey - Hannah and Her Sisters 

also stared in it. I clicked on her name and scrolled down to see what other movies she stared in. Hope that makes sense. 

1 hour ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Oh wow I didn’t know Debbie Reynolds was in Star Wars cool!

Oh! Maybe I played the game wrong! She might have been in one but I"m not sure. I picked her because she's Carrie Fishers mom. This movie game is going to be a challenge for me!

@mimes1 You need to see the list of actors from the movie shared before you then share an actor from that list that was in another movie.

Here I will go after Marilyn's "Star Wars"

Harrison Ford -  The Fugitive       

( now whoever goes after me needs to look at the actors in Fugitive which you can find HERE - choose an actor and a different movie they were in ) 

On 2/12/2023 at 10:31 PM, mimes1 said:

Oh! Maybe I played the game wrong! She might have been in one but I"m not sure. I picked her because she's Carrie Fishers mom. This movie game is going to be a challenge for me!

That's why I didn't play this one for awhile.   But, remember we don't have Game Police, so you're good!  😊

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Do we want to skip this game? I'm fine either way.

I may not play this regularly, but I'll pop in when I know an answer! We're not big movie goers here, and am not likely to search out an answer if I don't know one. 

Haha, as always I agree with you both!   @ladyscrapalot @mimes1

I saw that game sitting there for so long I decided to play, but I know nothing about Movies or actors/actresses so I always have to look it up.   Like you both, I figure I'll play when the mood strikes me or otherwise leave it alone.
Good going Amy - without even looking it up! 

I'm rushing to play a few now but I'll be back later on.  It's my Tuesday visiting day with the little neighbors!  💜

• Like 1

Sally Field - Mrs Doubtfire.....   a link to the movie and actors HERE so the next person can easily choose the next actor....