Is There A Reason Not To Purchase Pse10?

Should I try and get an older version instead? (is that possible?) I love Gimp for photo editing, but admittedly since downloading my free PSE10 trial I've done more and more on PSE since I've been utilizing photo templates for my layouts (trying to catch up on the last 10 years)

Thoughts?

If you plan to use some of the many actions available here then get PSE10, beacuse some actions for PSE won't run in older versions. I've noticed that new actions our designers create are only suitable for PSE 9 or 10.

I used version6 for four years and now have 10. I like it, it seems to be a bit faster, but also has many features that the others don't. I love text on a path. I do miss the little "X" to close a window, but adapting to the other way is no big deal. :D

I used version6 for four years and now have 10. I like it, it seems to be a bit faster, but also has many features that the others don't. I love text on a path. I do miss the little "X" to close a window, but adapting to the other way is no big deal. :D

I'm still really enjoying PSE10 and I think I'm going to end up purchasing it after the trial is up. I still really like Gimp for photo editing, but I can do more with the scrapbooking in PSE it seems. Thanks for all the input.

Archived