Coloring Templates

Barb Eugene

We had a great tutorial by one of our designers in the newsletter a while back, featuring Yellow colorization of ribbon/bow embellishments; I haven't been able to find it yet. What I do remember is after you click colorize, adjust the blending mode for the color layer. The Lighten group: Lighten, Screen, Color Dodge, Linear Dodge and Lighter Color were the best blending modes for color like Yellow. Push the Saturation and Lightness sliders up, too.

Hope this helps!

I don't know if these would be any help to you or not, but here are a couple of PSP tutorials:

Select and Fill Techniques for ScrapSimple Digital Scrapbooking Templates in Paint Shop Pro

Recoloring and Enhancing Images Using Paint Shop Pro

If you are interested, there are more PSP tutorials in the University here: Digital Scrapbooking with Corel Paint Shop Pro (PSP)

Waving "Hi!" back April! When I read your first post I thought "gee I haven't seen April in a while!". So now I know why. Come back soon!

I've been home, just not on the forums as much because I had those pesky stitches in my hand. It is way easier to type with them out!

I really meant that I am just a few hours up I-5 from Barb who is in Eugene. :)

Archived