Falling For Scrapbooking

Nica

Hey Scrapbooking Friends! My mom's church, Maumee United Methodist Church in Maumee, OH, is hosting a scrapbooking day to support their Mission Trips.

It's October 19th.

I'm planning on being there. Anybody that would be able to join me is more than welcome. If you can make it, let me know, and I'll send you the registration form. Maybe we can make a weekend out of it!

Costs:

9am-9pm is $30 (includes all 3 meals)

9am-5pm is $25 (includes breakfast and lunch)

Really wish I could come. I live in Ohio too. I am babysitting my DGS that week-end or I would try to make it. Maumee is close to Toledo isn't it? I see you live in Michigan. Are you very far from Toledo? I am actually on the other side of the state, but would love to get together with you sometime.

Really wish I could come. I live in Ohio too. I am babysitting my DGS that week-end or I would try to make it. Maumee is close to Toledo isn't it? I see you live in Michigan. Are you very far from Toledo? I am actually on the other side of the state, but would love to get together with you sometime.

Karen, Maumee is just outside of Toledo. It's where I lived when I was in high school, and where my parents still live. As a little kid, I lived in Swanton (about 20 miles West of Maumee). Now, I live in Bay City, MI (about 3 hours North of Toledo) where my husband's family is from. There's quite a few of us from MI, OH, & PA, not to mention IN & IL. Perhaps we can plan to get together soon. :)

Hey there!

I just realized that the deadline to register is the 5th. The event is actually October 19th.

Archived