The Actions Have Been Tested For Pscs2+ And Pse 11+ ?

rememberingthememories

Good afternoon everyone:

I have purchased several kits/collections from Scrapgirls with good success in using them in "another" program (Craft Artist). But I have noticed on a kit called: Scrape Simple Tools Action: Neon Sign, it states;

The actions have been tested for PSCS2+ and PSE 11+

I am not sure what this mean? Before I attempt to purchase this kit will it be compatible with other programs or is it strictly for PSC?

Thank you!

Hi,

The statement means the actions will work in Adobe Photoshop Creative Suite version 2 and higher, and also Adobe Photoshop Elements versions 11 and higher.

Sorry, I'm not familiar with the Craft Artist program, so I can't help you with that.

teecee....thank you once again! It always seems you are the one that faithfully has an answer for me. As simple as the question or answer might be, I get lost with some of the terminology. I am learning slowly but with progress. LOL

I'm glad I was able to help. Please don't hesitate to ask questions - we have many very friendly members here at SG who love to help others learn. ;)

teecee....thank you once again! It always seems you are the one that faithfully has an answer for me. As simple as the question or answer might be, I get lost with some of the terminology. I am learning slowly but with progress. LOL

I'm glad I was able to help. Please don't hesitate to ask questions - we have many very friendly members here at SG who love to help others learn. ;)

Theresa is always so helpful and knowledgeable!! Glad she had the answer for you!

Archived