East Coast Meetup Planned -- Mad Scrappers

lorac

This sounds like so much fun, and I'd really love to meet all of you. But DH and I are going to Europe in very early May, and I don't think I want two trips, even if this one is short, so close together. And I think I'd need to fly - or maybe take the train; driving in New York, or any busy city where I don't know my way around, terrifies me. Fall sounds good . . .

This sounds like so much fun, and I'd really love to meet all of you. But DH and I are going to Europe in very early May, and I don't think I want two trips, even if this one is short, so close together. And I think I'd need to fly - or maybe take the train; driving in New York, or any busy city where I don't know my way around, terrifies me. Fall sounds good . . .

Would love to meet, you too Jo! :)

I know that Arizona is a really long way from NYC but i have always wanted to visit there who knows what 2015 will hold so i will also be watching this thread

Would love to meet you in real life, Karen! :)

I know that Arizona is a really long way from NYC but i have always wanted to visit there who knows what 2015 will hold so i will also be watching this thread

Oh, yes, yes YES! Would love to meet you Karen and for sure... Once you get on the plane, who really cares how far it has to go.......

Right??? :D

Oh, yes, yes YES! Would love to meet you Karen and for sure... Once you get on the plane, who really cares how far it has to go.......

I used to fly to DC on business :) and what fun to meet you all.

I used to fly to DC on business :) and what fun to meet you all.

I wish you still did fly to DC! I'd meet you in a heart beat!! Still watching this thread, lol!

• 2 weeks later...

My son and his wife have moved to New Jersey so I might be able to swing this meet depending on what's going on in their busy lives - would love to meet you all so much! I've wanted to go to a meet for years now -finally....MAYBE!

• 1 month later...

Time to start some planning. I'm thinking about Mid-October being a good month. The leaves will be changing and what a sight that is. A boat cruise up the Hudson River is perfect that time of year. Let's get some dates thrown into the hat and see what weekend is best. How does Friday sound for arrival and scrapping, Saturday for the boat cruise, Sunday for some chatting and scrapping or off to the Botanical Garden and departure for those who want to leave. Anyone interested in staying over till Monday and an early departure?

Time to start some planning. I'm thinking about Mid-October being a good month. The leaves will be changing and what a sight that is. A boat cruise up the Hudson River is perfect that time of year. Let's get some dates thrown into the hat and see what weekend is best. How does Friday sound for arrival and scrapping, Saturday for the boat cruise, Sunday for some chatting and scrapping or off to the Botanical Garden and departure for those who want to leave. Anyone interested in staying over till Monday and an early departure?

Sounds like so much fun Carol!!!

Sounds like a lot of fun. I'll have to see the dates and cross my fingers that all works out. DS plays baseball so might be a good time for DH to take vacation time/bonding time w/ his son! He'd do it if dates are right! I really enjoyed the St. Louis meet-up.

Archived