I just finished altering a clock, yay! I had bought some clocks for just under 4 dollars each at Target with the intention of altering them and giving them away as gifts. Well, with the wonderful help in the newsletter, it prompted me to do something with those clocks that have been sitting there waiting for me for months. I've changed the insides of the clocks and it was really so easy!

However, the outside is white and I just really don't like it being white, especially considering they are going to be gifts for kids. The white part is plastic, so I doubt that paint will stay on it if I try painting it, so was wondering if anyone has any ideas on how I can make that white part go away and match the pretties on the inside?

• 4 months later...
Guest zachsmommy
Are you going to post the pictures anywhere??? My two year old DS is obsessed with clocks...making a special altered one for him might be fun.....

Hmmmm...............

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest roxanna
[quote name='Indah' post='148415' date='May 28 2007, 06:28 AM']can somebody link me to this newsletter (that features altering a clock)? I really wanna do this :)

Thanks![/quote]

Same here :)

Archived