? About Installing Styles In Pse 13

Ande43

Didn't I read several times that the ease of installing styles in 13 was one of the things people loved about the new program???? or did I dream it LOL.

Are there directions ....step by step....somewhere or do we do it the same way as in past programs (I have PSE 8)

Hi Carol,

I don't know about PSE 13, but here are some directions for PSE 11 that I copied and pasted from an older thread. I'm guessing PSE 13 is probably similar.

To load styles (.asl) files: Open PSE 11 and and be sure you are in Expert Mode. Look at the top of the screen to the far right and under Create, you should see Effects, Graphics and Favorites Tabs. Click on the Effects tab and you'll see tabs for Filters, Styles and Effects. Click on the Styles tab. Look just above the Effects tab, to the right of Favorites and you'll see a fly out menu (a tiny down arrow with some lines next to it). Click on the down arrow and it will bring up a menu where you will have the option to Load Styles. Click on that, then navigate to where you have your Scrap Girls Styles saved on your computer. Select the asl file of the style you want to load and click the Load button. The style will load into the the program. After that, just click the styles tab and your styles panel will open and you just click the style you want to apply. To apply the style, either double click on it, or right click and select apply to document. Note: You can only load one .asl file at a time.

Let us know if you need more help or some screenshots. ;)

Archived