Western New York

Wondering if there are any scrappers in the area that would like to meet up for coffee and conversation?

I'm in Western NY, just outside Buffalo.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Marti

My local friends don't do digital scrapping, so I'm looking for others who share this interest. I am getting together with a friend who has done a LOT of paper scrapping to help her digitize her old photos; but she lives out of state. Looking forward to meeting up with her. She has expressed an interest in trying digital; just not sure what I'll be able to show her since I'm still trying to figure this all out myself.

I live in Yonkers, which is in Westchester County. I've been trying to get a Meet-Up going for sometime in October. Too bad Buffalo is out of the way for me. It would be fun to meet. I knew a couple of gals from Buffalo, but they are not active on Scrap Girls any longer.

I live in Yonkers, which is in Westchester County. I've been trying to get a Meet-Up going for sometime in October. Too bad Buffalo is out of the way for me. It would be fun to meet. I knew a couple of gals from Buffalo, but they are not active on Scrap Girls any longer.

Yeah, I think I'm closer to Chicago than Yonkers, believe it or not!

I saw your posting for the fall boat trip; it's looks fun!

My local friends are busy with work right now, and/or other hobbies (quilting being the biggie). One friend came over last night to sit on my front porch and chat (and drink wine). We were talking about scrapping and going digital and whatnot. She and I both noticed that when our kids were little (and we didn't think we had any free time), we seemed to get more done. The difference now is that we're older, she's working outside the house (and I'm self employed part-time) and NOT getting as much done. And we both have messier houses than when we had young kids at home. How does that happen?!?

Yeah, I think I'm closer to Chicago than Yonkers, believe it or not!

I saw your posting for the fall boat trip; it's looks fun!

My local friends are busy with work right now, and/or other hobbies (quilting being the biggie). One friend came over last night to sit on my front porch and chat (and drink wine). We were talking about scrapping and going digital and whatnot. She and I both noticed that when our kids were little (and we didn't think we had any free time), we seemed to get more done. The difference now is that we're older, she's working outside the house (and I'm self employed part-time) and NOT getting as much done. And we both have messier houses than when we had young kids at home. How does that happen?!?

Wait till you retire to see what "doesn't" happen anymore...things sure change. My priorities have changed so much but I do like that you take time to drink wine on your porch with your friend now.

It would be great fun to meet you, where do you live I am in Torrington CT during the winters and in the summers most of the time in Mystic

Archived