New Document In Pse 13

Joey

Hi Joey,

I'm very new to PSE 13 and working on a Mac, but what I've found is that whatever size I used last is what's in the flyout when I start my next new layout. I've recently scrapped in 6x4", 8.5x11" and 12x12" and each time whichever I used last was what came up.

So, according to my experience, if you scrap in only 11x8.5" then that should come up each time.

I hope it works that way for you. :)

Thank you for the replies. I had a house full this holiday weekend so I'm just now getting back to my computer.

I open File>New and get the Preset flyout. I never use Clipboard, but that is the most freguent default that shows up. I choose Custom and enter specs, but I see no way to save this info in the preset flyout. The 11 x 8.5 size might show up if I make more pages at the same time. If I close the program and come back later, it is going to open in a different preset (mostly clipboard) and I have to start all over. Not a real problem, but certainly a nuisance.

When you choose preset, one of the presets is the US paper which is 11X8.5. You don't have to set anything up

I did exactly what Belle said and it worked in PSE 13. If you click the 8.5x11 size - it will come up with that size selected the next time you open a new document.

Archived