Photography Tutorials?

chattycat89

I have an "almost" DSLR Olympus that mostly stays on "Auto" and/or in one of the "scene" shooting modes but I would love to learn how to use the manual settings before jumping in with both feet and spending the $$$ on a true DSLR mostly because not only am I a "gadget" girl, but I want it all & I want it all NOW so I'd "have" to invest in other lenses right off the bat. (If I KNOW jumping in with both feet is a "problem" I have...is it still a "problem"? LOL!) Anyway, I have had great luck with the different digiscrap video tutorials sold thru Scrapgirls over the years so I'm wondering if anyone knows of the same type of go-at-your-own-pace video tutorials/classes for photography anywhere?

Thanks,

Cathy

Check out Katrina Kennedy and the Capture Your 365 website. Katrina offers photography classes for a cost that are excellent but there is a whole host of things on the website for free including daily photo prompts and a blog that will cover different aspects of photography and podcasts. They also have a focus on photographing the everyday - dovetails nicely with projects like Project Life or scrapbooking weekly or monthly layouts.

Archived