Amazon Prime Unlimited Storage...png

SkyMom

I've been considering Amazon cloud storage for unlimited photo backup. I've also just read that they accept PNG files as photo files and would also be included in the free unlimited storage service (with a Prime account). I can't seem to consistently scrap because I'm always organizing and figuring out backup systems...and REALLY need to make some choices and quit researching. Is anyone using Amazon cloud for their supply backup/storage?

I'm using an external hard drive, and Backblaze as a backup service. I'm very happy with it. But Backblaze is not storage, so I'm also intrigued with Amazon. I've heard that Google has a pretty good storage system also.

The other day, my EHD wasn't connecting to my computer. We are in Florida right now, and I'm using a different computer. Then I remembered that all of my files were safe and sound at Backblaze! I downloaded what I wanted to use, and life was good again!

Thankfully, the EHD connected the next time my DH set it all up again, at the next condo we went to.

I'm looking into backblaze for storage...very reasonable at $5 per month unlimited backup.

**My interest in Amazon is that it's unlimited photo storage FREE if you have a prime account...which I do. That includes PNG files. SO, I could put all my supplies in the cloud for free and access them anywhere. Sometimes I go to the library to scrap...or just to my couch and don't want to hook up the WD EHD.

Downside is that I have TONS of kits and supplies that might take forever. Just thoughts. Thanks for your input!

Amazon Prime members get free unlimited storage in Amazon Cloud Drive. Secure photo storage, automatic photo and video backup, and anywhere access. Sounds like a really good thing to take advantage of. I see that all Amazon customers start with 5 GB of free storage. So I might try that out myself.

Good news if you own the latest generation fire tablet. Free unlimited storage for all the photos taken with that device.

Great news about the fire tablet. I have ALOT of supplies (and few actual layouts) so I think it would take a month to load but I'm really thinking about it in addition to hard backups like backblaze.

Ladyscrapalot.....yes we are neighbors! Well, in the grand scope of this website you're practically next door, ha ha.

Amazon Prime members get free unlimited storage in Amazon Cloud Drive. Secure photo storage, automatic photo and video backup, and anywhere access. Sounds like a really good thing to take advantage of. I see that all Amazon customers start with 5 GB of free storage. So I might try that out myself.
Good news if you own the latest generation fire tablet. Free unlimited storage for all the photos taken with that device.

Ah, cool Linda - I did not realize that as an Amazon customer I have 5GB of free storage, good to know!

Archived