Christmas Boutique Hunt - 2015

April Showers

Christmas Boutique Hunt

2015_ChristmasBoutiqueHunt_zpsaehz9sma.j

Here’s how to play the game:

• Find the embellishments used to decorate the wreath in the Scrap Girls Boutique.
  • Please include the product name and its web address link for each item you find. You’ll know when you’ve found the correct product when you see this star image on the product details page. The star is only on one product page. When a product is also included in a Value Pack, or if the embellishments are sold separately, a star will only show on the Collection page.

2015_BoutiqueHunt_Star-1in.jpg

• Send your answers to games@scrapgirls.com by 11:59 p.m. (ET), Thursday, December 31.
  • Use the subject line “Christmas Boutique Hunt for your email entry; include your name and your Scrap Girls Forum user name, if available.
  • Those who correctly identify all the products will win a $5.00 Gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique. In addition, we will draw one name from the qualifying entries to receive a $20.00 Gift Certificate!

HINT: There are 19 embellishments. The background papers and the wreath are NOT included. Everything is very straight-forward: You’ll be looking for embellishments only. There are no ScrapSimple products, brushes, or tools. You won't find more than one product from the same designer.

If you aren't up to playing the game, enjoy the pretty Christmas wreath and see if you can recreate it using your favorite papers and embellishments! Have fun!

Oh dear! This means the Tree of Doom can't be far behind.

Nope, we did this instead. No more doom at Christmas. ;)

No more Tree of Doom I always stated that was not the "best of names" for such a great game -

so I am now on the hunt for this wreath of hope and all the fun, great ideas and items I'll see in doing so.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

CC

Oh dear! This means the Tree of Doom can't be far behind.

Nope, we did this instead. No more doom at Christmas. ;)

No more Tree of Doom I always stated that was not the "best of names" for such a great game -

so I am now on the hunt for this wreath of hope and all the fun, great ideas and items I'll see in doing so.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

CC

Wreath of Hope- love it!

Ackkk! I can't find Santa. I have about half a dozen designers not represented in the list yet, so it shouldn't be that hard...

April's hints are pretty good, but I found one in a zoom rather than a "collection."

Thank you for the wreath, and no more "doom" at Christmas!

Wow you guys are doing great! CC you are right - we finally decided that doom was not the most inspiring name for this time of year, and it didn't really encourage newbies to give it a try either. :rudolf: I love "Wreath of Hope". Something we can always use more of it hope!

Woot! I found them all. It took awhile, but I got to see a lot of amazing products. Off to send in my list.

Happy New Year to all,

Leslie Ann

Archived