Siggies and blinks

jenrou

I usually have trouble getting them into my signature. This time I added my biggie, but lost all of my blinks. I copied them into the biggie area, but when I save, they go away. I even got the link and entered the link into the square image space, but still they go away when I try to save the signature.

Anyone have any ideas? I had Scrapgirl's MOM, faith, World Tour. I think that's all.

Thanks.:)

Hi Jean,

I just checked and it looks like you've completed deleted them from your signature. I can try to put them back for you, but it may take me a few minutes... :)

Edited to add: Okay - I added them back, but I'm not sure if that's the faith one and the world tour one you wanted - let me know...

Thanks Teecee! What did I do wrong? I tried copying them, which worked before. I really appreciate your help. :)

Jean

Hi Jean,

Glad I could help :)

I'm not sure what you did - you deleted them somehow. Copying usually works. Anyway, did I give you the right ones?

Thanks Teecee! What did I do wrong? I tried copying them, which worked before. I really appreciate your help. :)

Jean

Hi Jean,

I'm not sure what you did - you deleted them somehow. Copying usually works. Anyway, did I give you the right ones?

Yes, thanks so much. :)

Jean

Hi Jean,

Yes, thanks so much. :)

You're very welcome! ;)

Archived