Photo A Day Challenge - December

angleigh

5 hours ago, A-M said:

Well, it is well and truly December 1st here and today I helped with the Christmas Party at the Aged Care Facility where I volunteer so I took a photo of one of my special residents - Olga with Santa so I felt this would be good for today's FUN photo.

IMG_1760.JPG

Fun come is all sizes and ages.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Boatlady said:

My fun photo is going to be taken tonight at a Snow Festival in Tarpon Springs. LOL Snow in Florida, I'm from snowy New England. It will be fun with friends and a boat parade.

Without even hearing anything else, it will be fun as it won't be COLD! :D

Another sports season has started here, with that comes concession stands.  I've spent 5 hours a night serving popcorn and nachos almost every night this week while we are in the long stretch of a home games.  Then tomorrow I get to sit in a gym from 8am -9pm with wrestling.  Last night I got to take some photos at the basketball game, and today comes the "fun" of editing them.  I really do enjoy this part

Now someone tell me how i'm suppose to do holiday movie tomorrow at a all day wrestling meet..lol (I don't think Vision Quest is a Christmas movie)

20171201_064955.jpg

47 minutes ago, angleigh said:

Another sports season has started here, with that comes concession stands.  I've spent 5 hours a night serving popcorn and nachos almost every night this week while we are in the long stretch of a home games.  Then tomorrow I get to sit in a gym from 8am -9pm with wrestling.  Last night I got to take some photos at the basketball game, and today comes the "fun" of editing them.  I really do enjoy this part

Now someone tell me how i'm suppose to do holiday movie tomorrow at a all day wrestling meet..lol (I don't think Vision Quest is a Christmas movie)

20171201_064955.jpg

Ummmm...  I'll bet you can find a cute little "elf" somewhere!   :D :rofl:

p32828_p_v7_ab.jpg

Looks like y’all are off to a great start with your PADs!! 

Let me explain what lead up to my PAD. I had a tough day yesterday, didn’t go to bed until kinda late. Cookie decides she needs to go potty around 2:30 am. I have trouble falling asleep and staying asleep. So finally I get up, thinking what I need to do today, what can I do for a “fun” pad, and ☕️! So I start making the coffee, making a to do list and I think “I’ll show what a fun (not) day I’m going to have. I actually have 2 photos because my fun turned into funny. 

5DB1E271-3100-4A59-84D9-4ACEDF943CCA.jpeg

and yes I did pour egg whites into my coffee. Thankfully I noticed before I took a sip. ?

58 minutes ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Let me explain what lead up to my PAD. I had a tough day yesterday, didn’t go to bed until kinda late. Cookie decides she needs to go potty around 2:30 am. I have trouble falling asleep and staying asleep. So finally I get up, thinking what I need to do today, what can I do for a “fun” pad, and ☕️! So I start making the coffee, making a to do list and I think “I’ll show what a fun (not) day I’m going to have. I actually have 2 photos because my fun turned into funny. 

and yes I did pour egg whites into my coffee. Thankfully I noticed before I took a sip. ?

ROFL, Kelly! I'm so glad you caught it before you took a sip!! I can relate to the middle of the night potty trips for dogs. Last night was around 12:30 but thankfully I went right back to sleep.

So, I walked this morning and took a bunch of photos with my phone, but the one I really want to take happens later, when I take Buddy to the vet. He loves his car rides, but hates the vet, lol.

1 hour ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Oh, my gosh Kelly - this might end up being the fun part of my day!  You made me laugh, oh dear sure glad you didn't drink it!

And, Hilary I love your "fun" - what a great idea.

Love everyone's photos!  I'm going to enjoy participating this month, but I think I'll have even more fun seeing everyone else's photos.  I'm at work right now, eating lunch... so not much photo fodder for fun yet.

OH my goodness this is so much fun!!!? Loving everyones PAD's. Just wondering though it is going to be quite a mission to go through the thread trying to leave love for everyone, is there a possibility we could have a gallery spot for PAD's Angie?

Kelly You sure gave me a giggle as well. I never knew you could get egg whites in a box? So sheltered here down under?
Hillary thats a cool idea. Would be fun looking forward to that each day
AnneMarie you sure did catch a good piece of fun with that happy photo.
Angie isn't there a movie called Water Boy that might work for you? Oh no its wrestling you are at isn't it?
Jane, I could just hear you and David laughing away? Did the wine help to stop that???

Ok ladies looking forward to seeing more fun PAD's today!!!?‍?

Ive got a bit of a different take on the movie theme today but have to wait for an important person to turn up so I can take the photo?

6 hours ago, englishrose said:

Here's my take on fun. I opened my interactive digital advent calendar today and decorated the tree. I am given one of these every year and love it. I takes me til Easter to delete the icon from my desktop!

fun.jpg

How fun and cool is this! I’d love to have something like this for my computer!

1 hour ago, Ngaire said:

OH my goodness this is so much fun!!!? Loving everyones PAD's. Just wondering though it is going to be quite a mission to go through the thread trying to leave love for everyone, is there a possibility we could have a gallery spot for PAD's Angie?

Oh yes that would be a great idea! I had to go back a second time because I thought I might have missed a few. ????

5 hours ago, CRS said:

ROFL, Kelly! I'm so glad you caught it before you took a sip!! I can relate to the middle of the night potty trips for dogs. Last night was around 12:30 but thankfully I went right back to sleep.

So, I walked this morning and took a bunch of photos with my phone, but the one I really want to take happens later, when I take Buddy to the vet. He loves his car rides, but hates the vet, lol.

Oh my goodness! Eggwhites in your coffee.... LOL...it should have been eggnog.

I had thought about a gallery, but I don't want to flood the front page of the forum with photos taking away from layouts. 

And I don't want to do a private one if it requires that you log in to see it.   I sent an email to April to see if she had any ideas.

The only thing I can think of is we could start a new thread each week for the new pics.

Angie, I personally think the new thread each week would work the best and that way it will be easy to look at everyone's photos each week. 

2nd of December here Down Under so I had a look through the TV guide for our Pay TV and on Christmas Day at night one of my favourite holiday movies will be showing but we will not be home so I will not get to see it. But we will be at the daughter's home for Christmas Eve and she usually likes to watch it on the DVD she has which is a tradition she has started with her family. 

IMG_1766.JPG

1 minute ago, A-M said:

2nd of December here Down Under so I had a look through the TV guide for our Pay TV and on Christmas Day at night one of my favourite holiday movies will be showing but we will not be home so I will not get to see it. But we will be at the daughter's home for Christmas Eve and she usually likes to watch it on the DVD she has which is a tradition she has started with her family. 

IMG_1766.JPG

Me TOO!  Anne-Marie!  It's a Wonderful Life is my favorite holiday movie and it was my Dad's too.   

1 hour ago, MariJ said:

Me TOO!  Anne-Marie!  It's a Wonderful Life is my favorite holiday movie and it was my Dad's too.   

Me three!!! DH, his brother and I even did a home video spoof years (as in many) ago. Thank goodness there wasn’t YouTube back then. ?????

6 hours ago, angleigh said:

I had thought about a gallery, but I don't want to flood the front page of the forum with photos taking away from layouts. 

And I don't want to do a private one if it requires that you log in to see it.   I sent an email to April to see if she had any ideas.

The only thing I can think of is we could start a new thread each week for the new pics.

I agree.

Archived