Photo A Day Challenge - December

angleigh

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm posting late, but we didn't do much of anything fun today... I worked, then when I got home even the girls were acting tired out.  So, here's a photo I took with my phone; the elves have come back to visit for Christmas, and in the photo the girls are posing near the elves, where they landed last night.  Our elves are a bit mischievous...

2017-12-01 21.16.46.jpg

This is little Amber (my GD) who has completed two weeks of her sleep chart (not getting out of bed all through the night!) Her reward was to go to a movie all by herself with Mum. Her wee friend, who is sitting beside her and whose name is "doll" got to go as well.? Mum said to her "do you want to take doll" as they were getting out of the car and Amber said " oh yes Mum, doll has never been to the movies before"  They went to "The Star". Carly thinks that Amber enjoyed the popcorn more than the movie? I got to look after the boys while they were at the movies so it was a win win situation.?

PAD-Day-2-Hoilday-Movies.jpg

1 hour ago, Ngaire said:

This is little Amber (my GD) who has completed two weeks of her sleep chart (not getting out of bed all through the night!) Her reward was to go to a movie all by herself with Mum. Her wee friend, who is sitting beside her and whose name is "doll" got to go as well.? Mum said to her "do you want to take doll" as they were getting out of the car and Amber said " oh yes Mum, doll has never been to the movies before"  They went to "The Star". Carly thinks that Amber enjoyed the popcorn more than the movie? I got to look after the boys while they were at the movies so it was a win win situation.?

PAD-Day-2-Hoilday-Movies.jpg

Oh how cute Ngaire,such a cute photo :) 

6 hours ago, alsoarty said:

I took quite a few photos of fun, but this one was the best. My grandkids are the only kids that dance to Christmas carols. This was taken at our Church (ward's) Christmas party tonight.

Frun.jpg

So cute. good for them "just Dance"

1 hour ago, AmandaFace said:

So this is "fun" for me anyway. Taking pen photos "in the wild" (pen nerd stuff) :lol:

I'll be doing mine on instgram and hashtagging mine #sgphotoaday so you can search them!

24296391_979649498839914_6623205492606175313_n.jpg

Pens in the Wild... this made me giggle!  Pretty photo!

13 hours ago, Boatlady said:

Snow Festival in Tarpon Springs. These kids had so much fun screaming and playing under the snow machines just don't tell them it was really bubbles. It was a fun evening, boat parade too.

IMG_9954.JPG

Day 2- Movie. Hubby's pants of one of my favorite movies

FullSizeRender.jpg

Love the fun photos!! I'm sharing mine on Pinterest, too. I even have the girls doing it! Lauren took a photo of her AP Euro History stuff for fun (she's weird, that one!) and Brooke took a photo of her friend. Not sure what we'll do for today!

2 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Day 2 for me - movies Missing one movie “White Christmas”, which is dh’s favorite. We’re going to a musical/play on Friday. 

C6B936A3-EE51-432E-8210-FC0C10D3EBFE.jpeg

How clever is this!! And, love your movie selection!

1 hour ago, AmandaFace said:

So this is "fun" for me anyway. Taking pen photos "in the wild" (pen nerd stuff) :lol:

I'll be doing mine on instgram and hashtagging mine #sgphotoaday so you can search them!

24296391_979649498839914_6623205492606175313_n.jpg

Now how FUN is this!! I've never heard of doing this before!! How exactly does it work? Taking photos of different pens at different locations, the same pen in different locations??

3 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Day 2 for me - movies Missing one movie “White Christmas”, which is dh’s favorite. We’re going to a musical/play on Friday. 

C6B936A3-EE51-432E-8210-FC0C10D3EBFE.jpeg

LOVE this Kelly - how clever and so colorful and creative.  Like your movies too! :)

1 hour ago, CRS said:

Love the fun photos!! I'm sharing mine on Pinterest, too. I even have the girls doing it! Lauren took a photo of her AP Euro History stuff for fun (she's weird, that one!) and Brooke took a photo of her friend. Not sure what we'll do for today!

That's very cool, what a great idea.  I'll have to look you up....   Oh, except I don't actually know how to do that on Pinterest.

11 minutes ago, MariJ said:

That's very cool, what a great idea.  I'll have to look you up....   Oh, except I don't actually know how to do that on Pinterest.

Ooops, I meant Instagram, not Pinterest. Sorry!

Here is my day 2 picture, a recreation of the famous football scene in Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving (I know it's not a December Holiday, but it's still one of my favorites).

IMG_1369.JPG

7 minutes ago, CRS said:

Here is my day 2 picture, a recreation of the famous football scene in Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving (I know it's not a December Holiday, but it's still one of my favorites).

IMG_1369.JPG

CUTE!!! It’s still a holiday movie

48 minutes ago, CRS said:

IMG_1369.JPG

AJhhh That's so great and your girls recreated it so well!   Poor Charlie Brown.....   

Archived