Photo A Day Challenge - December

angleigh

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok Day 5 Scarf!! In the heat of the moment I was thinking "Phew what am I going to do for a scarf, its soooo hot here" then I remembered the scarf I have made for Amber's doll for Christmas and took a photo of that.:)

Day-5-Scarf.jpg

Day 5 - Scarf

It just happens that I had bought a scarf to give to my older sister for Christmas so I took a photo of it.

IMG_1782.JPG

55 minutes ago, Jane in N.Z said:

Love all the 'green' photos :) 

Here is my 'Green' which is the view of my garden when sitting on my deck :) 

SG_20171204_121039.jpg

Oh, that looks so lush and beautiful, of course I've got the opposite here.  And, I love palm trees! :)

10 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

This is so much fun! Love seeing everyone’s take on each prompt. Here’s mine for Day 4 - green. Just about every day I have a fried egg white sandwich with hummus, avocado, tomato, spinach, and pepper jack cheese. 

I had avocado toast for breakfast and didn't think to take a picture for today's challenge!!

On 12/2/2017 at 11:02 AM, Boatlady said:

Day 2- Movie. Hubby's pants of one of my favorite movies

FullSizeRender.jpg

Day 3- lists and planning

IMG_0014.JPG

Just now, Boatlady said:

Day 3- lists and planning

IMG_0014.JPG

Day 4- Green- seed on my Be Still tree.

IMG_0913.JPG

6 hours ago, A-M said:

Day 5 - Scarf

It just happens that I had bought a scarf to give to my older sister for Christmas so I took a photo of it.

IMG_1782.JPG

What a gorgeous coloured scarf Anne Marie. I'm sure your sister will love that.?

14 hours ago, scrapgran said:

Day 4 - Green

Here is the new Green House I set up last week ready to plant out my new seedlings.

04-Dec---Green.gif

Those little greenhouses are great - we use them every year to grow our veg seedlings. Anchor it down well though, if strong winds are forecast!

19 minutes ago, englishrose said:

Those little greenhouses are great - we use them every year to grow our veg seedlings. Anchor it down well though, if strong winds are forecast!

It is empty at the moment but has blown over a couple of times. David has put a couple of large pots on the shelves as it is sitting on a cement pad.

Here is my scarf photo - I had the girls each run and get one of their scarves, then posed them in front of the tree.  In the end, I decided I best like the photos of Karlie tying Laura's scarf for her...

DSC_96615Dec2017.jpg

5 hours ago, CRS said:

I hear you, but at least I don't have to wear it...just wash it!

I was thinking this past weekend, while putting some of my clothes away...  once I retire from the military and clear most of the uniforms out of my closet, I'll have tons of room in there! 

Archived