December Photo A Day - Day 24 through 31

angleigh

On 12/25/2017 at 8:39 AM, MariJ said:

December 24 - Cookies
I didn’t expect to be making cookies on Christmas Eve but after a long day I had a yearning for Chocolate Chip cookies so I baked while everyone was eating dinner!   They were so yummy because the chips were still warm and melted when we ate them.

IMG_2478.jpg

Those look so yummy and then you had to describe the melted chocolate chips....awww that wasn't nice. LOL

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Mikelle said:

I'm setting an alarm on my phone, so that I take a photo wherever I am, at 3:46 this afternoon.  I'll probably still be at work, but it's awfully quiet here today...

Me too, setting an alarm!   I’ll be in PT so I don’t know what I’ll be doing or able to take a photo but I’ll try. :)
(Mikelle - sent you an email about Swap Crop Photos, I should be getting from you.  Where has the time gone this month?)

2 hours ago, MariJ said:

Me too, setting an alarm!   I’ll be in PT so I don’t know what I’ll be doing or able to take a photo but I’ll try. :)
(Mikelle - sent you an email about Swap Crop Photos, I should be getting from you.  Where has the time gone this month?)

I am SOOOO sorry!  I actually realized yesterday that I hadn't sent any photos, and made a mental note to follow up on that, and then forgot.  Surprise.  I'm still at work, without my EHD, so I'll have to send later this evening.  If you can't get the LO done on time, no worries - completely my fault!

I fell behind posting my photos again.

Grateful-I am so grateful for leftovers after all the hours put into the kitchen this holiday! And for the little beggers, too!

IMG_2698.JPG

And at 3:46 we were walking Buddy in the frigid temps! This is our road and to the left, behind the houses, you can see parts of the lake...

IMG_2706.JPG

I don't take many selfies, but here is one... my 3:46 p.m. photo.  I'm at work, with my trusty microscope next to me.  Had to take it on my cell phone, and email it to myself... not sure how big this photo will turn out to be (no editing software on my work computer).

3_46pm27Dec.jpg

1 hour ago, CRS said:

I fell behind posting my photos again.

Grateful-I am so grateful for leftovers after all the hours put into the kitchen this holiday! And for the little beggers, too!

IMG_2698.JPG

And at 3:46 we were walking Buddy in the frigid temps! This is our road and to the left, behind the houses, you can see parts of the lake...

IMG_2706.JPG

sorry for the cold. Great photos

Day 27 -3:46

I set my alarm like everyone else. Her is what I was doing at that time. I had just finished printing bags for a friends wedding after 5 hours I really needed a break. My new gold dolphin toe ring from Son and DIL with our muskovy duck friend in the background.

IMG_0193.JPG

47 minutes ago, Boatlady said:

I set my alarm like everyone else. Her is what I was doing at that time. I had just finished printing bags for a friends wedding after 5 hours I really needed a break. My new gold dolphin toe ring from Son and DIL with our muskovy duck friend in the background.

IMG_0193.JPG

This is great! I want a toe ring. Last one I had, gold, wore out in the center. Love this photo.

4 hours ago, Mikelle said:

I am SOOOO sorry!  I actually realized yesterday that I hadn't sent any photos, and made a mental note to follow up on that, and then forgot.  Surprise.  I'm still at work, without my EHD, so I'll have to send later this evening.  If you can't get the LO done on time, no worries - completely my fault!

No worries Mikelle.  I totally forgot I even signed up until this morning when Carol reminded me I never sent my photos to her.  No rush, whenever you can send is fine.?

12 minutes ago, MariJ said:

No worries Mikelle.  I totally forgot I even signed up until this morning when Carol reminded me I never sent my photos to her.  No rush, whenever you can send is fine.?

I just sent an email to you with the photos - but let me know if it didn't go through.  I sent the original photos, so they may be big.

11 hours ago, Mikelle said:

I'm setting an alarm on my phone, so that I take a photo wherever I am, at 3:46 this afternoon.  I'll probably still be at work, but it's awfully quiet here today...

9 hours ago, MariJ said:

I told myself to set an alarm but I forgot to do it and I forgot to take a photo forthe last 2 days. ? Yesterday I worked late and today we were traveling to go to a family wedding. I’ll to to do tomorrow’s. 

5 hours ago, Boatlady said:

IMG_0193.JPG

I wanna live life like yours. ☺️

I did set my iPod alarm for 3:46 yesterday and it was during PT when I finally got a chance to walk on the Anti-Gravity Treadmill so my Therapist took a photo for me!  It’s SO cool, even more than I thought.  I had to put on these thick rubber “shorts” that were hard to pull on and then step onto the treadmill where she zipped my shorts into a bag which is the bottom of the treadmill.   It was almost like being in a baby swing where their legs come out the holes and I could even dangle my feel like a marionette since I was held up by the shorts zipped in!
Once I was zipped in, she filled the bag/bottom of treadmill with air and then set it at 65% which meant I was walking on 35% of my body weight so no pressure on my foot!

5a44fa454e8e5_FullSizeRender3.thumb.jpg.154eefd6cd55aabc6fec3af779f95adc.jpg  IMG_6934.thumb.jpg.37ece71deaeb20db330b290921ea7ba0.jpg

The REALLY cool thing was, see that screen above my head?  It was a video of my legs from the knee down so I could watch how I was walking and correct it.  Like the injured foot straying to the left or the therapist noticing I wasn’t lifting the toes on that foot.   VERY cool, see my legs walking?!  
It felt a bit weird, but very good to be sorta walking in a “normal” way.    Plus, I was very excited to have a cool photo/s for 3:46pm!   :)

IMG_6935.thumb.jpg.e493780767bf5474e204f517671cac59.jpg

1 hour ago, MariJ said:

I did set my iPod alarm for 3:46 yesterday and it was during PT when I finally got a chance to walk on the Anti-Gravity Treadmill so my Therapist took a photo for me!  It’s SO cool, even more than I thought.  I had to put on these thick rubber “shorts” that were hard to pull on and then step onto the treadmill where she zipped my shorts into a bag which is the bottom of the treadmill.   It was almost like being in a baby swing where their legs come out the holes and I could even dangle my feel like a marionette since I was held up by the shorts zipped in!
Once I was zipped in, she filled the bag/bottom of treadmill with air and then set it at 65% which meant I was walking on 35% of my body weight so no pressure on my foot!

5a44fa454e8e5_FullSizeRender3.thumb.jpg.154eefd6cd55aabc6fec3af779f95adc.jpg  IMG_6934.thumb.jpg.37ece71deaeb20db330b290921ea7ba0.jpg

The REALLY cool thing was, see that screen above my head?  It was a video of my legs from the knee down so I could watch how I was walking and correct it.  Like the injured foot straying to the left or the therapist noticing I wasn’t lifting the toes on that foot.   VERY cool, see my legs walking?!  
It felt a bit weird, but very good to be sorta walking in a “normal” way.    Plus, I was very excited to have a cool photo/s for 3:46pm!   :)

Very cool photos but I wish you could have been doing something fun!

48 minutes ago, Boatlady said:

Very cool photos but I wish you could have been doing something fun!

The “funny” thing is that it was so exciting to have a shoe with no lifter on and a sorta other “shoe” and actually be kind of walking in this cool machine that it really was fun for the moment!  

5 hours ago, MariJ said:

This is so cool, and so ‘space age-y”  I hope it helps you, since it’s been like Over a year of struggle.

Day 28- Hat and Gloves

Sorry nothing like that here in Florida!  so here is my photo of closest I can have for this challenge. My antique coat rack with some of my grandmothers hat collection and 2 of her mink stoles. I do not have any gloves.

IMG_0062.JPG

Archived