December Photo A Day - Day 24 through 31

angleigh

1 hour ago, Mikelle said:

I missed the family photo yesterday, so I have to cheat a little.  This is the photo we took on Christmas Eve at church... it's like herding cats trying to get my family in one photo, and I have a small family!  My mother in law is visiting from Ohio for Christmas...

DSC_0205FB.jpg

What a beautiful family photo, it was worth the herding!  

33 minutes ago, Mikelle said:

And this is from earlier today... my view at the time.  We rode bikes down to our local park, and let the girls burn some energy off.

30Dec2017.jpg

Your view looks so warm and sunny - it’s dreary and snowy and 16º in NJ!  Your photo made me feel good! 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, MariJ said:

What a beautiful family photo, it was worth the herding!  

Your view looks so warm and sunny - it’s dreary and snowy and 16º in NJ!  Your photo made me feel good! 

It was 60 degrees F today... will get really cold tomorrow though, cold front coming through tonight!

I cancelled New Year’s Eve this year, but just got back from an early lunch/dinner with friends.  So, now I’m laying on my bed in my warm fuzzy pants resting my foot and scrapping Project Life with my exercise strap and lots of socks right next to me!  I’m already feeling sleepy so I feel a nap in my future... :D 
Happy Newe Year everyone!  

IMG_0934.jpg

On 12/30/2017 at 5:15 PM, Mikelle said:

I missed the family photo yesterday, so I have to cheat a little.  This is the photo we took on Christmas Eve at church... it's like herding cats trying to get my family in one photo, and I have a small family!  My mother in law is visiting from Ohio for Christmas...

DSC_0205FB.jpg

Beautiful family photo! I actually got one taken this year, too, despite dh's grumblings.

I'll take my NYE photo tonight when we are playing games, but I wanted to take a minute to thank you all for sharing your photos with us! I've enjoyed peeking into everyone's homes, views and holiday decorations!

Someone remind Angie to do this again next year!

31 - New Years Eve

Not a very exciting start to the night as I needed to do the Member Pays for The Corner Store where I am the Treasurer. But afterwards I had some lovely time with my husband, Ken.

31 - new years eve.jpg

1 hour ago, CRS said:

I'll take my NYE photo tonight when we are playing games, but I wanted to take a minute to thank you all for sharing your photos with us! I've enjoyed peeking into everyone's homes, views and holiday decorations!

Someone remind Angie to do this again next year!

Already  have it on my "to do" list for next year

Around 8:00 p.m. last night, we migrated to the couch to watch CNN's NYE coverage.  Most of us... Karlie was on her own upstairs most of the time.  I have a hard time just sitting and watching TV, so I pulled out this cross stitch that I've been working on for, oh, um, at least 5 years now?  Scrapping has taken over my free time!  I was happy last night, though, I actually started working on the chicken.  I've waited 5 years for that chicken!

DSC_0624_31Dec.jpg

39 minutes ago, Mikelle said:

Around 8:00 p.m. last night, we migrated to the couch to watch CNN's NYE coverage.  Most of us... Karlie was on her own upstairs most of the time.  I have a hard time just sitting and watching TV, so I pulled out this cross stitch that I've been working on for, oh, um, at least 5 years now?  Scrapping has taken over my free time!  I was happy last night, though, I actually started working on the chicken.  I've waited 5 years for that chicken!

DSC_0624_31Dec.jpg

Made me laugh Mikelle and I can relate!  I love doing cross stitch and things like that, but my laptop and digital scrapping has taken over.   I love the one ou have here!  

Didn't get all of my photos done, as family and illness got in the way. Hopefully December 2018 will be better and I'll be able to do all of the photos. Loved all the photos you gals took and posted.

Happy New Year to everyone

Archived