Project Life 2018

A-M

23 minutes ago, CindyLuWho said:

I am throwing my hat into the ring for this year-long challenge. Count me in. :-)

Welcome Cindy. I have added you to the chart. 

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, sueb_4 said:

I am back to digital & updating my less than perfect skills so this challenge will be just the motivtion I need.

Cheers Sue

Sue welcome to Project Life 2018. I will add you to the chart and you will see your name appear on it next week when I update it. 

23 minutes ago, Dznymom3 said:

This is exactly what I need to get back into it and get on track. would love to be a part of it. 

Welcome to Scrap Girls and welcome to our Project Life 2018. I will add you name to the chart and it will show up next week when I share an update. 

Please sign me up. I decided to give it a try, mostly because all of you are so inspiring! I decided to do a layout whenever we've done something photo-worthy, rather than do a day-by-day diary. Plan subject to change! :lol:  I'm going to work in 8 1/2 by 11 size so that I can put the pages into a notebook.

4 hours ago, Florida granny said:

Please sign me up. I decided to give it a try, mostly because all of you are so inspiring! I decided to do a layout whenever we've done something photo-worthy, rather than do a day-by-day diary. Plan subject to change! :lol:  I'm going to work in 8 1/2 by 11 size so that I can put the pages into a notebook.

Oh, now that’s a smart idea about the notebook, never thought of that!  Although one year I scrapped in 5” x 7” because I could print cheaply at Costco - something like 39 cents a print!   Then, I put them in plastic sleeves and a notebook all in the 5x7 size.  Actually I did that for two years.

14 hours ago, Florida granny said:

Diane, I have added you to the chart. It is good to see you join us. When I update the chart next week you will see your name and your smileys. 

3 hours ago, MariJ said:

Hi Betty, I suspect you might have meant to post this on the January Challenge Chase thread?  I don’t want you to miss getting credit for your lovely page! :) 

Thanks, Marilyn. Like my mama said, "as a rule, nothing good happens after midnight." Guess that means staying up late to post LOs, too.

2 hours ago, BetC said:

Thanks, Marilyn. Like my mama said, "as a rule, nothing good happens after midnight." Guess that means staying up late to post LOs, too.

You and your Mama made me laugh, Betty and I know what you mean!  I was working on something late the other night and went to post it and thought - wait and check it tomorrow.   Good thing, I found lots of mistakes the next day!  

7 minutes ago, scrapperbess said:

I would like to sign up for Project Life 2018.  Is it too late?  I posted two pages under this challenge.  Please let me know if I should remove them.

Hi Betsy,  Tt’s never to late to join a challenge!  Anne Marie is the host of this challenge and right now is asleep in Australia and I think away for the weekend.  But, she regularly checks this thread so will be seeing this soon.  I'm sure it is ok for you to join and glad you are!

40 minutes ago, scrapperbess said:

I would like to sign up for Project Life 2018.  Is it too late?  I posted two pages under this challenge.  Please let me know if I should remove them.

Bess, I will add you to the chart and look forward to seeing your Project Life pages in the gallery. You can find information on how to add your links HERE

36 minutes ago, scrapperbess said:

Thank you.  I still don't know if I am posting this correcting in relation to the link.  Also, I failed to list the items I used, but do not see how to edit the page.  Sorry!  I have not posted in a while and the blog has changed since I last used it.

Betsy, I have tried to send you a Private Message but your settings must be to not receive them.  Please read the requirements for the challenge at the start of this thread which you can find HERE .  Your photos need to be from this current year.  If you have a good look at the layouts for Project Life 2017 ( last year ) you will see the type of pages created... they need to have dates or months and some journaling on them not just word art or quotes.  This is a journaling type challenge to record our every day lives. 

Archived