Photo Challenge - May

angleigh

Ok..it's been awhile since we had one of these.  But today as I spent several hours at the eye doctor with the boys, I kept looking at the machine they use to test the eyes and thinking what a cool piece of equipment.  Then I kept seeing how everything in the room was black, white and shiny and it just looked "neat" 

So the photo challenge for this week is black and white with a twist...don't turn your photo black and white, your photo has to be of something black and white

blacknwhite.jpg

Great challenge. Hmmmm I’m hiking up the mountain in Zions today. Maybe I’ll dind something to take a photo of... or in the town nearby. I should say I am going to TRY hike up the mountain... lol.

This was easier than I expected.  LOL  As I read the original post, and replied, I turned to see this pattern while sitting at my kitchen table.  This is the pattern of my kitchen chair.  Great challenge to get us to think outside the box Angie!

5b002ad8bf032_2018-05-1811_08_31.jpg.f0b7fab06ee6792531a7d3f808aba6ae.jpg

3 hours ago, SodScrap said:

This was easier than I expected.  LOL  As I read the original post, and replied, I turned to see this pattern while sitting at my kitchen table.  This is the pattern of my kitchen chair.  Great challenge to get us to think outside the box Angie!

Ohhhhh. I would love your chairs!

18 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

My favorite mug. I’m currently not drinking coffee and I don’t like tea. This is hot lemon water with honey and acv. 

E1C7FAEE-E064-461B-9705-9228CAC7E681.jpeg

That’s a pretty photo!  Who would think that a Keurig and cup would make a photos, but it’s very cool!

6 hours ago, SodScrap said:

That’s a lovely pattern and the chairs must be too, Conda!   :)

7 hours ago, SodScrap said:

I love that pattern... it would fit in my diningroom perfectly. I have similar chairs in my bedroom.

27 minutes ago, alsoarty said:

Not too hard for me either... this is part of my diningroom wall. I just used mt iPad to snap the shot.

87C05E4F-FC00-43B1-A3A0-61EEADF88510.jpeg

The photo in the mirror is of the Flat Iron Building in New York. I have the same poster and just had it framed. I was going to use that for my photo. Great minds!

20 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

My favorite mug. I’m currently not drinking coffee and I don’t like tea. This is hot lemon water with honey and acv. 

E1C7FAEE-E064-461B-9705-9228CAC7E681.jpeg

love it...and I so want to go to Magnolia Market!

On 5/17/2018 at 10:07 PM, angleigh said:

Ok..it's been awhile since we had one of these.  But today as I spent several hours at the eye doctor with the boys, I kept looking at the machine they use to test the eyes and thinking what a cool piece of equipment.  Then I kept seeing how everything in the room was black, white and shiny and it just looked "neat" 

So the photo challenge for this week is black and white with a twist...don't turn your photo black and white, your photo has to be of something black and white

blacknwhite.jpg

I sat it a very similar chair a few weeks ago.   lol! Wonder if they all look the same. 

9 hours ago, SodScrap said:

Pretty! My daughter has a crockpot with a similar pattern. 

3 hours ago, Florida granny said:

I took a photo of the wall of this old limestone building yesterday because I liked the texture.

limestone wall.jpg

Love the texture 

2 hours ago, alsoarty said:

Not too hard for me either... this is part of my diningroom wall. I just used mt iPad to snap the shot.

87C05E4F-FC00-43B1-A3A0-61EEADF88510.jpeg

Love your photos and the scroll work. 

1 hour ago, lorac said:

Just spotted this photo hanging on the wall in my living room. I love Ansel Adams photography.

IMG_3570.JPG

Love his work. Always so dramatic. 

2 hours ago, lorac said:

The photo in the mirror is of the Flat Iron Building in New York. I have the same poster and just had it framed. I was going to use that for my photo. Great minds!

Yes it is the iron building. I have it framed on the one wall. It’s about 5’ tall..very dramatic on my wall.

This isn't entirely black and white, so maybe it doesn't count, but I thought of it right away when I read the challenge... I took this as a photo-a-day last month, but I think I used a different one.

DSC_2209Post.jpg

11 minutes ago, Mikelle said:

This isn't entirely black and white, so maybe it doesn't count, but I thought of it right away when I read the challenge... I took this as a photo-a-day last month, but I think I used a different one.

DSC_2209Post.jpg

Looks pretty black and white to me. Cool angle!!

Archived