I Have and I Want! (Wednesday Forum Game #2)

Mikelle

The winner of I Have/I Want is Diane (Florida Granny), who won her "wanted" kit Memories of Summer Collection Biggie!  Congratulations Diane!  To claim your prize, send an email with the collection name and the game (I Have/I Want) to prizes@scrapgirls.com.

This is an easy, fun game to play and you might just win a collection that you’d like to own.  Simply post two images: The first, of a kit that you already have and tell us what your favorite part of the collection is and why. The second image is of a collection or other item in the SG store that you want and tell us what you like about it.

You may post as many times as you like, up until midnight EST Wednesday, June 26th. However, you may not post twice in a row – wait until at least one other person posts before you post again, or your post won’t count.  One lucky person will win something from their posted “want” list (via random draw), to be announced Thursday June 27th.

Here is a sample post:

I Have: Ginny Whitcomb's A Beautiful Day Collection.  I love the soft color palette with pops of bright pink and orange, perfect for my daughters, and I especially love that stripy paper!

I Want: Aimee Harrison's Little Bit Country Collection.  I love the vintage, country look to this collection - it makes me think of my husband's stories of spending time on his grandparents' farm when he was growing up.

GWH_BeautifulDay_Col_Mktg.jpg

AHA_littlebitcountry_collection.jpg

I have this kit and have used it more than once as it has great beach themed papers and embellishments that suit my seaside photos:

Coastal by Brandy Murry

image.png.9cdb8eda6746c2b035358f11e51d7d1c.png

This is what I would like to own as I think it would work well for some of the photos I want to scrap from my childhood and I do like the green and red colours of this kit:

360 Life June by Aimee Harrison Designs

image.png.dc1ab8a0838a6c9c5f36d0fc49333b40.png

I own Family Matters by Amanda Fraijo Tobin and I really like the papers in this collection as you can use just one and yet is looks like you have layered more papers than the one.

image.png.ea14ec169101b0138b09987229ae5d62.png

I would like this one  - Andventurous Hers by Amanda as it looks like a lot of fun to use and with three granddaughters I think I would make good use of it.

image.thumb.png.e5e0d8154683dec3f4ec6fa1c9dc1b0f.png

I own Under Construction by Ginny Whitcomb and it is a great kit to use for pages about my dear Grandson.

image.png.9254922e056986f08cc9d22d5cc49af6.png

Now I need some more male themed kits for my boy as he grows up and I might just need a good Pirate Kit and I do like this one - Espirit Pirate by Florju designs

image.png.aaaeb2e1e06e6e14b3a4852520e726fc.png

I Have: Brandy Murry's Sweet Summer Collection Biggie.  It's my go to summer collection for scrapping pool and splash park photos. The color scheme goes perfectly with bright summer days. 

I Want: DRB Designs' My New Tattoo. (Collection only available in a Value Pack). I love the rich colors with pops of yellow and aqua. The scroll work is divine and the elements are very artistic and versatile. 

BMU_SweetSummer_Collection_MKTG.jpg

DRB_My-New-Tattoo_Value-Pack_MKTG-600.jp

I have Just Peachy by Syndee Rogers. I love the easy-to-use patterned papers and the whole happy look to the collection. The word art is great for greeting cards, too. (I'm too cheap to buy cards, LOL, so I make them). This is a photo of the mini collection but I have the whole line.

Just Peachy Collection Super Mini

I want DRB's Letterpress collection. I'm looking forward to fall and this will be great to use. I especially like the frames and the alpha. Plus, that squirrel? Too cute!

Letterpress Collection by DRB Designs | ScrapGirls.com

I think the first collection I bought after I joined ScrapGirls last fall was On A Whimsical Adventure's Woodland Walks. I loved the colors, and the diverse embellishments have come in handy for all kinds of layouts.OAWA-WoodlandWalks-Collection-MKTG.jpg

Keeping up with my voracious appetite for wedding-themed kits right now, I would love to have DRB Designs' Something Borrowed, Something Blue collection. It is so pretty and I love the patterned papers and the leaves in that collection!

DRB_SBSB_Collection_MKTG.jpg

I Have: Amanda Fraijo-Tobin's Beautiful Family Collection Super Mini.  I love the chicken wire and other metal embellishments and the navy blue throughout the kit looks great with white background layouts. 

I Want: Angie Brigg's First and Goal Collection. With a grandson playing football, I need a kit that covers the basics. This one fits the bill.  

AFT_BeautifulFamily_CollSM_MKTG_600.jpg

ABR_Collection_FirstNGoal_MKTG600.jpg

I have DRB Designs' Roughing It Value Pack - and used it a lot for my South Dakota pages. It will get some more use when I start scrapping our Smoky Mountains trip!
DRB_Roughing-It_Value-Pack_MKTG-600-02.j

I would love to have the Genuine Value Pack by Tami Miller Designs. I love the colors and those curled edge papers look so cool. Plus, I really need some oblong/rectangular masks.
tmd_genuine_VP.jpg